Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lots to Talk About!

***I thought I would just add that I have changed to Firefox and so far, so good. Things seem to be going much faster also***

Thank you for all the comments on my blogging problems. Apparently, I am not the only one having these difficulties and it appears to be something with Blogger and IE. Anyways, I did a couple of the suggestions and we will see if it is any better.
Also, I went to my radiation doctor and got fairly encouraging news. My tumors have definately shrunk and my cancer counts are significantly down. He will be discussing me (whoopee) with my oncologist to decide when and what chemo to be given. It appears I MAY not start chemo next week, which is FINE with me! I really thank all of you who pray for me and those who are consistant in their concern for me. It means SO MUCH!
Well, our visiting Shelby is going home tomorrow. We have enjoyed her company for about 16 days. We have spoiled her WELL! We believe she fits in our home perfectly. She would be a star on our Boring Reality Show cuz

She IS BORING TOO!

Shelby is an old girl...so we think she enjoyed being left alone and able to just lay around. She has that down to a science!

What...oh, you want a Beggin Strip? Yep, there it is - EXCITEMENT! Her color coordination worked for us too! So bye, bye Shelby Lou...we will miss you.
Have a good rest of the week everyone....talk to you soon.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for the good news from your doctor. I know a lot of people are praying for you and I want you to know I am one of them;
Hugs,
Charlotte

Decor To Adore said...

Hi Ceekay,

Should we make plans for lunch soon before the chemo starts?

Thinking of you.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dear Ceekay! I'm so glad you received good news from the doctors! I would pray you wouldn't have to have that ole nasty chemo again, Dear One. I'm keeping you in my prayers!
Oh, that little Shelby! Look at those eyes! I'm sure she's had a great time even though she just wanted to take naps! LOL
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

I'm glad to hear your counts are down. I've said a prayer for you. That's a sweet little fur baby.

Heather said...

that's great news CeeKay! I'm so glad the tumors have shrunk and the cancer counts are significantly lowered.

Salmagundi said...

Glad to hear of a little good news on the cancer front! Good for you - another week before the yucky stuff starts. I'm still praying and 'thinkin' of you'. Enjoy every moment of every day. Sally

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ceekay, I'm so embarrassed! Yes, those are seahorses and not starfish! I don't know what I was thinging! LOL You know me, just a doodlehead!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Lois Christensen said...

Hope all goes well with the doctor's meeting!! Sorry for your dog as well! Keeping you in my prayers!!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Shelby certainly looks like she's made herself at home! So glad you got a good report from the doctor. I'll be praying for you. laurie

xinex said...

I am glad to hear the good news from the doctor, Ceekay. I hope you continue to get better....Christine

Stacey said...

Ceekay, that is just wonderful news!! We will all keep praying and wishing you the very best.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Girl I am so glad to hear the great new about your count...I am a cancer survior of 15 years now and know what you are going thur...Prays coming your ways my friend...may God embrace you with his Love...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Picket said...

Morning girl...what a great report from the doctor...I pray it just keeps getting better and even amazes them at how well you do!

What a sweet furbaby that Shelby is...and what a bonus she goes with your colors so well! lol Hope you have a glorious day sweetie!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Shelby looks so meek and sweet. I took in an older dog when I volunteered at the animal shelter back in 2000. Lost my dear Pepper three years ago. Best dog I ever had, in terms of sweetness and manners. My thoughts are with you on your health. My husband is a doctor, and I know how hard this must be for you and your family. Thanks so much for being an animal lover! You must have a very big heart. Oh, and I downloaded Firefox months ago. Or rather my computer repairman did it for me when he had it in his shop for getting rid of a virus. As he said there are fewer viruses with it, as the hackers haven't figured them all out yet as they seem to have with IE. He tells all his customers to use it. Best wishes.
Brenda

Chandy said...

Ceekay, Shelby is adorable! I'm so happy for you and your good news!

A Hint of Home said...

I know you will miss her when she goes home.
You know we are rejoicing in the good news the doctor gave you and will continue to pray.

Happy@Home said...

I'm so glad the hear that you received encouraging news from your doctor.

Shelby seems to have fit right in at your house and matches your sofa very nicely too.

Bernideen said...

Ceekay: Will add you to my "bloggers prayer list" for sure!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ceekay,
What wonderful news from the doctor. Yes, I do believe it is an answer to many prayers. I am glad you may get to put off the chemo.
Your sweet house guest is adorable. I bet you had fun spoiling such a sweetie.

So sorry that you too have had puter promblems. I have had a few myself when trying to comment. All just goes away. Some told me they had trouble commenting to me as well. I hope it all gets fixed soon.

Continued prayers for you dear friend.
Have a nice weekend.'
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Kathy said...

She looks like a sweetie!
xo...K

Blogging tips