Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Official - I Have Lost my Cloche Mind!

It all started innocently enough. Inside one of the tins on TOP of my cupboards were these Planter's Peanut salt and pepper shaker and whistle. I had forgotton all about them. Well, I told my friends, leave them out, I'll post them on my blog. You know how it is.
So then we had the cloche party....see where I am going here. Well, I don't have that little of a cloche...but I saw all the wine glasses, etc. But it was missing something...oh..peanuts....go to Dollar Tree, buy peanuts, shell them, and voila...
Mr. Peanut under glass!
I know, I know...but you would have done it too!!

14 comments:

Charlotte said...

How about adding some of those marshmallow type peanuts. I love love love those. I think sometimes they are called Circus peanuts.
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

One smart woman you are there! Creative to the nut too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you funny funny girl! I love it!
Yes, I would have done it too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0

Four Paws and Co said...

You are just too clever for words!

I was so jazzed over cloches yesterday that I went to Home Goods, Ross & Michael's looking for cloches... Zip - the cloches are in hiding. :0{

Salmagundi said...

How clever of you, and you haven't lost your mind!! But, shelling those peanuts - now that is a bit crazy. You could have bought a small bag of shelled peanuts at the convenience store for under a $1. Very cute and worth it, though!!! Take care, Sally

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

This is just so funny!!! I had to show my son and DH and they both got a great laugh. I love it. You are very creative and I so love your sense of humore. Thanks. Hugs, Marty

Sandra said...

Ceekay! You are one smart cookie! You are very creative!
Blessings,
Sandra

Decor To Adore said...

A cloche is for anything you deem important enough to keep the dust of off and these are wonderful!

A Hint of Home said...

Love all your cloches but this is too funny! You are so creative. Everything always looks great at your home.

Heather said...

LOL, now that is too cute!

Nanette said...

So cute, I love it!
Valere

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

That is adorable! Very clever! Linda

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That is SO cute! laurie

Kathleen said...

I love it..brought a smile to my face!

Blogging tips