Monday, August 31, 2009

Just popping in to say Hi!

***Monday Evening*** I first want to thank you for all the encouraging notes. I believe I am starting to come out of the chemo haze. Whew! This ain't fun. However, I do want to remind all of you that September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness month. Please, please encourage your health care providers to get more information out regarding this and ALL women's cancers. When more info is out there and more women speak up, more research will be done. We MUST find a cure, not just for me, but for all the brillant, talented, giving, and loving women out in our world that are suffering from this silent killer.
Till later in the week...have a good one!***

It has not been the best weekend. I wanted to post but this is the closest I will be getting for now. Mostly, I have been sleeping. I am hoping that the worst is over and tomorrow I will start to feel better. Thanks for all the prayers and concerns. I am hanging in....but that is about it.
Have a great week and talk to you soon....
Ceekay

17 comments:

Gone said...

You continue to remain in our prayers! Take Care!

~Blessings,
Jan

Stacey said...

Thinking of you! I do hope you feel better.

Stacey

Salmagundi said...

Glad you felt well enough to pop in - I just know that what you are going through is the pits! Sleep all you want; that may be the best way to deal with the stuff. It's a new week, and I hope and pray it is better for you. Sally

Connie said...

hang in there.

love ya,
Connie

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Ceekay, I am so sorry this is so hard for you right now. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you start to feel better soon. Hugs, Marty

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Oh Ceekay...my heart just sank upon reading your post. I hope you are feeling better soon. {{{hugs}}}

Karen said...

You just sleep tight and rest.
Big hugs. Karen - Some Days Are Diamonds

Happy@Home said...

Ceekay,
I was just stopping by to see what's new and am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling up to par. I hope you will soon be feeling much better. In the meantime, please know that my thoughts and prayers will continue for you.

Hugs,
Kim

Kathy said...

You're up and about! I'm so glad you're a "smidge" better today.
love ya...Kathy

Heather said...

i hope you start feeling better. sending lots of love and prayers your way!

A Hint of Home said...

I'm praying that tomorrow you turn the corner and will begin to feel better.
Hugs!

Nanette said...

Glad you were able to let us know how you are. We're with you in spirit, cheering you on!
Valerie

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I assumed you were having a bad weekend when you were quiet! Sleeping is the best thing. I hope the worst is over!

Sending prayers your way!

Katherine

RobinfromCA said...

Thanks for stopping by Ceekay. I hope you will feel stronger and better each and every day. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sleep is good - that's when the body heals best.

Hugs,
Robin

Connie said...

When you feel up to it, let me know how I can get the Ovarian Cancer Week button.

I'm glad you think you'll live. Hope you got a chance to get out and get some fresh air today.

By the way, love the little house cursor!

Ashley ~ said...

Just stopping by to send you some love and to tell you happy OVA Month*! We're getting the word out there, one blog at a time. I hope you are feeling better. ((hugs))
_Ashley*

Unknown said...

Hi Ceekay,
Hope your feeling better.... Thinking of ya!

~Liz

Blogging tips