Friday, July 22, 2011

Meow, meow, Meow....

We at Thinkin' of Home heard there is a party going on at Confessions of a Plate Addict.  A big kitty birthday party....oooh, we love parties!!
 I wanna go....there are carrots at parties....No bunny, you can't go...you aren't a kitty!
 Quack...a party....is it a pool party?  No Duck....no pool for you this time!
 I know I am going...everyone in blogland LOVES Roosters....No roosters this party....kittys....
 Let me get my party outfit....where did you put it Mama?
Bentley look in mama's eyes....you aren't a kitty!  You act like one, but you isn't!
 I'm a kitty!  I'm a kitty....and I can bring a ball to play with!
I know I am an old guy and very heavy...but I am a kitty...do you think they will let me in?

Well, kitty, old cat, if you want to get up from your nap...I think you could go!

Yawn....no, I think I will just stay here, but Happy Birthday Baby Kitty....save me some catnip!

15 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Very Cute Ceekay!
And I think that big and heavy kitty will have a great time at the party!
Cindy

Sonny G said...

CeeKay.
you have a great sense of humor..
a porcelain kitty is all I have to so I'll go visit the party ..

xoxoxo
Sonny

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

LOVE this post Ceekay!! You're too funny!! Enjoy your weekend, Martina

Sarah said...

Cute! Just about ready to party here. Hope to see you tonight.

A Hint of Home said...

What a cute post! Bentley looks a little confused.
Your albumn is adorable! It's great to have those pics organized to just pick up and reflect on good times!
Stay cool!

xinex said...

What a cute post, Ceekay!...Christine

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a cute post....Oh what a cute puppy!

Carol

Lynn said...

Love the little kitty with the yard, fun post:@)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Cute and I know Baby Kitty appreciates the good wishes.

Foley said...

Poor Bentley !! That is a heavy kitty...

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How cute, Ceekay! I think Heavy Kitty will be the hit of the party...the strong, silent type! My girls are swooning already! Thanks so much for coming to Baby Kitty's par-tay and for the birthday wishes! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Sweet Meanderings said...

Okay, I think you have too much time on your hands. Time to come back to Florida. It's always nice to see Bentley.
Candy

victorian parlor II said...

How cute!

Blessings,

Kim

NanaDiana said...

Cute post, Ceekay! This old cat is staying home tonight too! xo Diana

Romeo said...

eFURRYone is welcome!!! So glad to meet you! Bunny ears, dog ears, duck ears....wait, do ducks have ears!??! Ah well, no matter, everyone here at the party sure is fun!!! I'll see if I can't find some treats for your duck, bunny and all kitties (pretend and otherwise) :) Hey, that's what Romeo's do - snack patrol.....

Purrs!

Romeo

Blogging tips