Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13th

Went to lunch at my friend's beautiful new home. The weather was beautiful so we sat outside for a bit. Driving home I remembered that today is my mother's 88th birthday. She is celebrating in Heaven but I always remember her on this day. The funny thing is...this is also my parent's anniversay. This year would have been 60 years! Unfortunately, they only had 16 years before my dad went home to glory. Boy, the years sure do pass!
I made this bunny for my mom when I was just a YOUNG bride. It is sitting on one of the kiddie chairs from my church I grew up in. The first picture is the one and only little chick I have for Easter. I am more into bunnies, but in honor of my friend Kat, I had to have her. But of course, got some cute ideas from my friend's home today....so, I may have to add on to the collections! Don't you hear it? I am sure I heard Ross and Michael's calling my name.....

No comments:

Blogging tips