Monday, May 27, 2013

Remembering....

My family is taking time to remember the many who have served and are serving to keep America free.

Oh, our precious America has it's flaws....but I still love her.

Many members of my family have served....my uncles, my cousins, many friends.....

To all of them here and in Eternity....we thank you.  We may not say it enough....but, we say it when we speak with freedom.....when we vote unpersecuted, when we worship as we desire, and as we put our beautiful flag out to fly....

Happy Memorial Day!

6 comments:

Susie said...

It's a great day to remember our loved ones, who have served or are serving. Blessings to all. xoxo,Susie

NanaNor's said...

Dear Ceekay, Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day with family.
Sending love & hugs to you!
Noreen

Marissa said...

Ceekay, I hope you and your family are having a good day.
that was a beautiful tribute..

{oc cottage} said...

AMEN!!!

m ^..^

Anonymous said...

Amen, Ceekay! Lovely tribute. Hope your day has been blessed and you're feeling good. Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Terra said...

Amen Ceekay. We are blessed to live in the USA where we still have freedom as guaranteed in our Amendments to the Constitution.

Blogging tips