Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet Vacation Home Alabama

for a couple of weeks.  I will be staying with my friend Candy (Sweet Meanderings).  Really, we are using it as a base as we will be traveling to Hanibal Missouri - Mark Twain-ville! and Nashville.

So I am going to sign off for now.  Trust me, a part of me misses blogging so much, and I get so far behind.  So don't have too much fun without me!

Hubby is going to be home, holding down the fort and re-bonding with Bentley!

I will take lots of pictures.

I covet your prayers.  For a smooth and safe flight, for my health to stay good, and for protection for my hubby and Bentley while I am gone.  Thanks so much....

Aloha...uh, well no, how about, see y'all later you hear!

10 comments:

Maureen said...

Have a wonderful time Ceekay! Sounds like a hoot!

NanaDiana said...

Praying for all those requests and more, Ceekay. I hope you have a ball...enjoy every moment of it- xo Diana

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Praying for you to have a wonderful time, good health, peace about hubby and doggie! Take lots of pictures and tell us all about it when you return!

Hugs

Katherine

Terra said...

Your requested prayers duly sent, and take photos so you can share them upon your return.

Stacey said...

Have a wonderful time!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Ceekay! That really sounds like fun. Here's hoping you have a safe and fun journey. Enjoy every minute with your friend! I would so love to do something like this. Maybe I will call Missy and see if she's available.

XO,

Sheila

Marissa said...

Yay have an awesome time...

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like fun, have a blast, Ceekay!!!

Vee said...

Have a wonderful time, Ceekay! We'll miss you, but oh the blog fodder you will have!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Have a great time, Ceekay, and do be safe and healthy.

Blogging tips