Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Prayer needed desperately!

Many of you remember my friend Kathy from Mimi's Garden.  She blogged for awhile.  Her son and his wife went in to the hospital yesterday to deliver their first child.  Jenni suffered an embryo tic embolism during labor and had cardiac arrest.  They had to do an emergency C section and then emergency heart surgery on Jenni.  The outlook for Jenni does not look good, in fact, the doctors give no hope, but we know we have a mighty God.  Kathy begs you to pray for Jenni and their son Jacob.  The family is devastated and are all in shock.  The baby, a little girl, survived the ordeal and is healthy.

I am so sorry to bring such sad news right before Christmas, but I know that the prayer warriors in blogland will bring this family before the throne of God.  I will keep you posted as I hear.  Thank you so much.....

Ceekay

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ceekay, I'm praying. Keep us posted.

The French Bear said...

CeeKay, I am praying right now!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Mimi said...

Ceekay,
this SCARES ME TO DEATH< MY daughter has a BLOOD CLOT right now in her leg, she is on 2 shots per day for blood thinners, Thank God she is in the medical field and KNEW something was wrong, having it there still scares me to death, I have known 2 women pass away while being pregnant with blood clots, IT is a very scary thing, BUT I KNOW as YOU KNOW
we SERVE A GREAT BIG HEALING GOD and He is in control here I will be praying with all my heart for jenni.
Thank you for psoting
many hugs 2 u,
jamie

Karen said...

Oh Carolyn! Prayers being fervently prayed for this poor girl and her family. Oh my - there are just no words. I am so sorry! Please keep us posted on her condition.

Big hugs! Karen

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh my heart goes out to them. This is so devastating. I will say a prayer right now. My tears are flowing.

Susan said...

Ceekay, I was awake at 4 am this morning and I saw your post about your friend Jenni! Our God is good and glorious and he will take care of Jenni and her family. I will continously pray for her and her family.

Sonny G said...

Prayers for Jenni and the entire family... Sending healing energy to her. I believe in miracles and pray she will receive one..
Thank you for sharing this with us Ceekay...

Terri Gordon said...

Oh, I am so sorry, this just breaks my heart, oh I could just cry. The family will me in my thoughts and prayers. I want to wish you and your family Happy Holiday's. Hugs, Terri

Blogging tips