Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Am Back!

Hello everyone! Wow, thanks for all the comments. Hubby and I were gone for 8 days on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We just got home this afternoon. We had a wonderful time of seeing beautiful ports and just time sharing each others company. I will be catching up on getting new pics and post tomorrow. First thing I asked my girlfriend when I called....Anything I missed on the blogs? I just can hardly wait to see all the beautiful things and stories posted.

2 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I'm so glad you are back! I missed you. Sounds like you had a wonderful cruise! I'll look at pictures next!

Katherine

P.S. - I wish we lived near each other so we could have a B&W tea together!

Kathy said...

Glad you're back, C. I enjoyed hearing all about your trip and adventures tonight!
love ya...Kathy

Blogging tips