Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Day is coming!

Valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays. I still remember the excitement of exchanging those little cards in school, hoping I would get a special one from that boy I liked! Now I wait for that special card from my hubby. He never disappoints me! Of course I decorated my table for the holiday
I found these dishes and napkins at Target last year. I kept the greenery on the chandelier and just changed out the Christmas ribbon with one with hearts.
I think these smaller apothecary jars are so cute. Told hubby to keep hands off the candy!
The candles below are from the Dollar Tree.
Thank you for all the moving my pictures suggestions. However, they don't work. I cannot move, cut or copy and paste. I did finally figure out how to put the writing closer to the picture, but I also have to start the post with a picture, it won't put the picture after the writing.....I guess eventually I will figure it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi: I love your valentine's displays....very romantic.
I am new to this and I started my site today. I posted my first blog, but I have no idea how to get people to view it. Any suggestions?

suemarie dfullernet@gmail.com

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

You Valentine decorations are beautiful!

Katherine

Blogging tips