Saturday, February 23, 2008

Laundry Room "Fun"



When we moved into our home, I knew that I was not ever going to be able to "use" the shelves above my washer and dryer because I can't reach them! So I put all my laundry items ( or junk if you talk to my husband) on the shelves. I love how it looks and it helps with doing the chore. The large washboard in the corner was my mom's that she actually used. Me, not so much! Thank God for Shout.
These are baby outfits from my husband and I. I hung them with my toy clothespins on a clothesline. It is hard to see, but on my dress I have the little beaded bracelet that they put on me in the hospital when I was born.
Thought you also might like to see the bunny that my husband gave me for my birthday. I was visiting him often at Cracker Barrel. I think he is so darling. He has a little basket backpack with eggs in it! And he is made out of somekind of grass that looks like hair.
Have a great week-end everyone!

1 comment:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I love your laundry room! Everything is so cute, and the clothes are just the icing on the cake!

The bunny is adorable too! I haven't been to CB lately to see their Easter things (because of our diet!) They always have such cute things.

Kathernie

Blogging tips