Saturday, July 19, 2008

Can I squeal now?

I had an interesting weekend. I went to a ladies sleepover with our church ladies. To say that I am tired, well...just know that I am. On the way home I stopped at Michaels to pick up some scrapbook paper. I always check out the clearance and I couldn't believe that this cute little lamp was just sitting there...all alone. So I took it to the register to see how much it would be...lamp, shade and bulb! $1.67....I was squealing outloud...the cashier was laughing. Then I came home... and thought, I will check my blog...and my friend Kathy called. Did you see my blog? I finally figured out how to do the background. Well, then she walked me through...and yeah! It is SO much cuter than it was. Well, I think so.
I think I will go to bed early. I think I have a note to self. Don't stay up to 2:00 AM anymore. I mean, do I think I am still 20? 30? 40? oh, nevermind!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you in blogland next week.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Great lamp and really great page design!
Kathy

Charlotte said...

Wow! I love the lamp and your blog is beautiful. Congratulations. Don't stay up too late.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Good morning! Too bad we don't live closer...I am a Hobby Lobby chick, too! Oh I love to shop there and I always get online every week to print of the coupon for the week.

Your lamp is very cute and I totally adore your layout!! :)

Shannon said...

I cannot believe that bargain! We don't have a Michaels, just Hobby Lobby. I love HL but still like to visit Michaels when I go see my parents.

Happy@Home said...

What a great deal on a cute lamp.
Your new header and background look great. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Ceekay,

I love your new blog layout and background! And what a great find at Michaels. I need a cute lamp like that for my kitchen.

Brandee :-)

Kelli said...

The lamp is so elegant I can't believe how much you paid for it! You new background is lovely too it makes your blog look like a pretty present that needs to be opened!
~Kalianne

The Barkers said...

Love your new blog look!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I'm squealing with you!! Wow! What a deal!!

When I wrote that first message about your banner, the polka dots hadn't shown up yet! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love black and white, and I LOVE polka dots!! I want it :-( LOL!

Please teach me how to do this stuff, I'm technically challenged!

Katherine

Blogging tips