Sunday, March 2, 2008

I LOVE a Bargain!

I have been wanting a cloche since before Christmas. First I couldn't find any, anywhere. Then the ones I found were just the tops and very expensive. Yesterday my hubby ran me to Kirkland to buy a gift for a friend. Well, I am telling you, I could not believe my eyes when the cloches were $9.97 complete with base. My little heart was a pumpin! So, today I did this with one of them. This is in the same room as the teapots and shelf with tea cups. But these poor cups were in a cupboard. This will be good until the grandkids come by...then it is lock the door or bye bye cups! Don't you just love a bargain??

8 comments:

Betty said...

I AM SO ENVIOUS....OF YOUR CLOCHE.....I DID NOT SAY COVETOUS, JUST ENVIOUS!.......I have several and they are wonderful.....

Thanks for visiting with me and the Potter family...I'll be back....Betty

SweetAnnee said...

woohoo..I want some too.
you did GOOD.
hugs, Deena

Kelli said...

WOW! I have been looking for a cloche for so long, I agree they are so expensive! There are several Kirkland's near us, thank you for letting me know! I love how you displayed your teacups, very pretty!
~Kelli

Esther Sunday said...

I've been toying with getting one to- what a deal!!! I love how you have stacked the teacups!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Yes, I'm a bargain hunter too! I hope I can find a Kirkland's and buy one of those, I've been on the lookout for one as well and could only find a cheese plate cover. This one is so pretty, the tea cups are great!

Katherine
I'm answering questions on my blog, if you have any!

Alice said...

What a great bargain! I love what you've done with it too. The cups look so pretty stacked that way.

The Barkers said...

Very cool. I might have to check out Kirklands. Ma Barker collects tea cups. :-)

Pudgeduck said...

After finding your blog,and seeing all your beautiful things, I want to start back my tea collection!! I was born and raised in Buckeye, Az. Small world......

Blogging tips