New post at My Journey with Teal....March 26, 2014!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter is Leaving....but

Yesterday while putting away Easter decorations, my hubby wanted to go for lunch at Cracker Barrel. They had all their Easter "stuff" 50% off. Well, as my husband says; we did our part to stimulate the economy! I could not resist getting the tea set that matches my Easter dessert dishes.
But here is the neatest part. When I unpacked it at home, the teapot and creamer and sugar are reversable. There is a floral pattern on the other side. This makes it much more usable and wow, I think a bargain at $10.00 for the tray, pot, and sugar and creamer!
I am sure you all would have bought it too!

9 comments:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Wow! What a bargain!! They are so pretty, and the bonus flowers on the back side are great!

How about us having the same favorite tea book! Yes, I do have her book about her house, I love them! It's time for me to read them again! I have also read her "The Hat Box" and "The Shoe Box," have you read those? All her books are so good, you can always get a giggle, as well as divine knowledge from her!

Katherine

Grace Yaskovic said...

Makes me want to run to Cracker Barrel and see if any are still out!!!! Its beautiful!

Karla said...

Just beautiful! I love the rabbits... and they don't seem necessarily Easter-y to me, so either side is good!

A Hint of Home said...

I love them! You are going to have to build more storage space.

Pam said...

How pretty! I love tea sets...what a nice find.

I have just recently found your blog; I look forward to visiting again soon.

A Romantic Porch said...

Ceekay,Come visit me for a fun surprise from my romantic porch! I love your tea set. I chuckled when you said your husband said he was doing his part to stimulate the economy. See you soon. Love,Rachel

Betty said...

I'm not sure I remember exactly what I wrote yesterday but I think you got a great buy. I enjoy Cracker Barrel's gift shop especially their seasonal gifts....Betty

kathi said...

Ceekay, you just hit the bargain of the day, perhaps year! I don't think you could have found a better deal at a yard sale!

I love the Cracker Barrel, unfortunately I have to drive about 25 miles (up hill both ways) to eat at the one nearest me. There was a time a few years ago we had several in the Minneapolis area but now there is only 1 left.

It's a beautiful tea set! Thanks for sharing.

Kathi :)

La Tea Dah said...

Oh my --- elegant, beautiful, just delightful! And what a great price! I wouldn't have been able to pass that bargain up either! Wow! Very pretty!

Blogging tips