Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Not an ounce of the Irish here, but for all who celebrate, Enjoy! Today is our "running around" day. Hubby is off on Mondays, and I usually have several stops to make. He becomes my chauffeur.
My order from HSN finally came. I ordered new crystals for my dining area chandalier. The original ones had a couple broke and we just made do with "things". This looks much better.
I have 3 tier shape and 3 pear shape. Of course, I still have my spring garland up there too. Tomorrow, I am having 2 ladies for tea to try out my new tea set. I will try to get some pics. Till then....

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Hoping today is fun and your tea date tomorrow
is fab!!!

smiles to you, Deena

Kathy said...

Beautiful crystals, C! Enjoy your tea.

Esther Sunday said...

Yes, pics of that lovely tea set in action, please! Love, Esther

Blogging tips