This post is for Shelia at Note Songs. She is really into this taking a snapshot of ones self in a Public restroom. I waited to do this until I was in Vegas. This picture is from MGM. Hilarious! A lady walks in while I am doing this. I tell her, hey, it is a thing for a friend. She says and I quote, "whatever, it IS VEGAS!"
This is the restroom at I think the Mirage. So there you go Shelia. If you knew me really well, you would KNOW that this is out of my comfort range. But, hey...I want to be a DIVA...so ya do what cha gotta do!!
Well, I have been tagged. Kim at Happy@Home has tagged me to list 5 songs that I am embarrassed I like. Got this one covered.
1. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles... this is not my style of music, but I just love the deep beat of this song.
2. I'm Henry the VIII, I am - Herman's Hermits - ok, so you all know what era I am from...I can still see him doing his leg swings to this song.
Now, the next three gives my husband the creeps! There seems to be a pattern here. Remember, these are songs I should be embarrassed about liking...it doesn't have to make sense!!
3. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood...yeah, go get him girl!
4. Lucky 4You, Tonight I'm Just Me - Shedaisy...this song so cracks me up. Multiple personalities, all naughty!
5. And drum roll please.....Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks...I used to turn this up on the radio at work when it came on....I loved the video that went with it.
Ok, there you have it. The "other side" of Ceekay!
Tag, you're it! (This could be very enjoyable!!)
1. Ro at A Hint of Home
2. Kathy at Mimi's Garden
3. Katherine at Yellow Rose Arbor
4. Maybe she has already done this...but what a crack up this should be....
Dana at the Stone Rabbit