Saturday, August 23, 2008

I always wanted to be a DIVA! And Embarrassing songs!

This post is for Shelia at Note Songs. She is really into this taking a snapshot of ones self in a Public restroom. I waited to do this until I was in Vegas. This picture is from MGM. Hilarious! A lady walks in while I am doing this. I tell her, hey, it is a thing for a friend. She says and I quote, "whatever, it IS VEGAS!"
This is the restroom at I think the Mirage. So there you go Shelia. If you knew me really well, you would KNOW that this is out of my comfort range. But, hey...I want to be a DIVA...so ya do what cha gotta do!!

Well, I have been tagged. Kim at Happy@Home has tagged me to list 5 songs that I am embarrassed I like. Got this one covered.

1. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles... this is not my style of music, but I just love the deep beat of this song.
2. I'm Henry the VIII, I am - Herman's Hermits - ok, so you all know what era I am from...I can still see him doing his leg swings to this song.
Now, the next three gives my husband the creeps! There seems to be a pattern here. Remember, these are songs I should be embarrassed about liking...it doesn't have to make sense!!
3. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood...yeah, go get him girl!
4. Lucky 4You, Tonight I'm Just Me - Shedaisy...this song so cracks me up. Multiple personalities, all naughty!
5. And drum roll please.....Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks...I used to turn this up on the radio at work when it came on....I loved the video that went with it.

Ok, there you have it. The "other side" of Ceekay!

Tag, you're it! (This could be very enjoyable!!)
1. Ro at A Hint of Home
2. Kathy at Mimi's Garden
3. Katherine at Yellow Rose Arbor
4. Maybe she has already done this...but what a crack up this should be....
Dana at the Stone Rabbit

9 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

Thanks so much for visiting me. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome.

I've enjoyed my visit here. BTW, Happy Anniversary. We've been married 30 years. I love, love, love Phantom. We've seen it 3 times...once in Atlanta, once in Nashville, and once in New York. I'd love to see it again. And the music!!! So beautiful, both the music itself and the words. Buy the CD...you won't be disappointed. It seems we enjoy a lot of the same blogs.

Hugs!
Kat

Blogger said...

Cute pics in Vegas! It's out of my comfort zone, too ;)

I like those songs, too :)

Bella

Kathy said...

Love the Vegas bathroom pics, C. You looked so cute! You might have encouraged me to make a bathroom pic in an usual place Tuesday! Somehow the unflattering mirrors in public restrooms seem to fit this place and scenario! Bet you can guess where it will be, C!

Ok, girl, I've posted the 5 songs I'm most embarrassed to like!
XOXO Kat

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I'm totally blank right now, can't think of a single song I'm embarrassed about!! I'm still working on a list of favorite songs!

Katherine

Anonymous said...

Darling, Ceekay!! Woo Hoo! You're wonderful and so beautiful! I thank you so much for doing this and don't you feel fabulous that you did?? Okay, down to the important stuff - Ceekay, I bestow upon you the title of Daring Darling Bathroom Beauty Snapping Diva and you will hold this title for ever and ever and ever and until the twelve of never!!

You are a Diva sweetie,
Shelia

I'll have you up and on my blog in the morning!!

The Berry's Patch said...

Look how cute you are! Certainly a DIVA! :-)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great bathroom diva pictures! :) ~Rhonda

A Hint of Home said...

You are indeed a Diva in my book. So glad you had a great time in Vegas.
Sorry, like Katherine, I can't think of songs I'm embarrassed to like.

Love Ya though!

Alice said...

Ohhhhhh, no, now I have Henry, the VIII stuck in my head! I'm embarrassed to admit I can sing the whole thing.

Blogging tips