Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Searching for Hearts

After viewing so many of my favorite blogs...I was inspired to check my supply of heart items in my home. I know I had many more things when my home was "country", but I did find some. I did not repost any pictures of valentine's "stuff" that you have already seen. The above heart is a candle...taken looking down on it.
Little heart dishes in the guest room....for my company.
Collection on my nightstand.
This is a little tea light.
A dear friend decopaged this for me about 15 years ago. The little calendar is for February - the Love month and my birthday month!
Little glass heart attached to plaque I received last year from my grandbabies for my birthday.....Priceless.....
These are very special. My mom gave them to me when I was first married. They are tin and stackable. She has been gone many years..and I treasure these little tins...
New this year from Target
Just a little tea light I got the other day from Walmart. I had the flower tealight candle.
There were a few other things like magnets that didn't want to picture very good and then we won't even start with the heart jewelry...so I guess I do have heart items still. And as we all know....they will grow!!!

1 comment:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Oh, you have lots of pretty heart shaped things! I wish I had checked Target for one of those cups and saucers!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Katherine

Blogging tips