New post at My Journey with Teal....October 15, 2014.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Searching for Hearts

After viewing so many of my favorite blogs...I was inspired to check my supply of heart items in my home. I know I had many more things when my home was "country", but I did find some. I did not repost any pictures of valentine's "stuff" that you have already seen. The above heart is a candle...taken looking down on it.
Little heart dishes in the guest room....for my company.
Collection on my nightstand.
This is a little tea light.
A dear friend decopaged this for me about 15 years ago. The little calendar is for February - the Love month and my birthday month!
Little glass heart attached to plaque I received last year from my grandbabies for my birthday.....Priceless.....
These are very special. My mom gave them to me when I was first married. They are tin and stackable. She has been gone many years..and I treasure these little tins...
New this year from Target
Just a little tea light I got the other day from Walmart. I had the flower tealight candle.
There were a few other things like magnets that didn't want to picture very good and then we won't even start with the heart jewelry...so I guess I do have heart items still. And as we all know....they will grow!!!

1 comment:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Oh, you have lots of pretty heart shaped things! I wish I had checked Target for one of those cups and saucers!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Katherine

Blogging tips