Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Just love getting flowers!

My dh sent me these beautiful roses for Valentines day. He cannot wait! However, sadly, two of the roses were damaged. So I contacted the florist and they generously sent me another dozen. I could not believe it when that dozen also had a damaged rose. Damaged as if they had been cut up at the bud. So I have uniquely 21 long stemed roses, and three in a rose tea cup. My hubby is so good at making sure at least a couple times a month I have fresh flowers in the house. They may be from the grocery store, but I like those just fine too! I hope you all get to enjoy something totally special just for you on Valentine's day.

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

What a lovely hubby you have..
enjoy the "tattered" roses!!
They have beauty in the tatters
too!!

lovingly..Deena

Glad you are WELL!!
deena

Esther Sunday said...

Popping over to say "hello" and thank you for your kinds comments on my blog! I wish you and your hubby many more years together to, just like my parents! Looks like you are on track! What a sweetie he sounds! Will be checking back in with ya... Love!!! Esther Sunday

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Beautiful roses! Nice bonus on the extra dozen!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, yes we could be kindred spirits with the way we have so much in common! I wish you could come visit!

I would like to invite you to come to my cupcake party! I'll have two Valentine posts.

Katherine

Blogging tips