Friday, February 8, 2008

Company's coming!!

I am getting very excited because some friends of ours are coming to visit. We have known them for 27 years but many years ago we moved to another state. I have been keeping my hubby busy putting the finishing touches on things. He is convinced the King and Queen are coming! I found the towels at Kirkland...those are our company's initial. They will be able to take them home.
I saw these at the grocery store and had to get them!
Hard to get the whole bed but here is an idea of how it looks.
This table is an antique harp table. The little Bible I carried in my wedding. The eye glasses were my grandma's. And of course, you have to have candy for company!
This is a shelf across from the bed. It has a lot of "oldies" on it. The sign about breakfast is my husband's humor for our guests!
If only I had more walls!

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh what great things!! I love having company and
giving them special things to brighten their
stay!!
fondly, deena

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I enjoyed seeing more of your pretty house! Lucky guests to stay with you! Nice gift for them!

Katherine

Blogging tips