Thursday, February 21, 2008

I got tagged!

This is a first again for me, but I was tagged by Alice from Tea in My Cup. This is a book meme. Step one is to take the first book you lay eyes on that fits the rules. Not your favorite book, but the closest at hand: The rules are as follows...
1. The book must be over 123 pages.
2. Find page 123 in the book.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag other people

I hate to admit, but I am not much of a book reader! I love magazines, but books not so much. So I just grabbed one that I think about reading!

With that he scuttled past her, out the door, making a beeline for the woods. "your family will be mighty glad to see you," she called after the downy, black-masked critter, wondering how on earth the poor thing had ended up inside instead of out in the forest where he belonged.
From The Covenant by Beverly Lewis.

Now I don't know that many of you yet to tag. So if you would like do this...consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Interesting thoughts random lines can generate. I'm reminded of a time when a bird got in my house. Lots of screaming that day, I tell ya.

Blogging tips