Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Tea?

Thank you for all the comments on my tea curio. Here is another view of the curio. Above it I have a shelf my dear uncle made for me 20+years ago. I keep some of my favorite tea cups on it. It reminds me of a tea room here where they have a shelf, and before you order, you go pick out the tea cup you want to use. Fun!
One day I will have to post all my tea pots, but this one is especially dear. It was my grandma's. I remember seeing it in the china cabinet when I was a teenager.
So sometime today, let's all sit for a spell, and raise a cup of tea and enjoy God's blessings.
My company from Michigan is coming in today, so I probably won't post for a few days. Until then......

4 comments:

The Barkers said...

Is this teapot pink? Its so pretty! I have been checking your blog all week but don't always have time to comment. You are doing a great job! :-)

Rose of Sharon said...

Oh, I love that pink teapot! It is so pretty! I love the silver swirly designs on it.

Hugs, Sharon

SweetAnnee said...

What a LOVEly pot and so wonderful
that it was your gramma's

thanks for sharing...deena

A Romantic Porch said...

This teapot is beautiful. I've never seen one like it. xo Rachel

Blogging tips