New post at My Journey with Teal....August 6, 2014!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Tea?

Thank you for all the comments on my tea curio. Here is another view of the curio. Above it I have a shelf my dear uncle made for me 20+years ago. I keep some of my favorite tea cups on it. It reminds me of a tea room here where they have a shelf, and before you order, you go pick out the tea cup you want to use. Fun!
One day I will have to post all my tea pots, but this one is especially dear. It was my grandma's. I remember seeing it in the china cabinet when I was a teenager.
So sometime today, let's all sit for a spell, and raise a cup of tea and enjoy God's blessings.
My company from Michigan is coming in today, so I probably won't post for a few days. Until then......

4 comments:

The Barkers said...

Is this teapot pink? Its so pretty! I have been checking your blog all week but don't always have time to comment. You are doing a great job! :-)

Sharon said...

Oh, I love that pink teapot! It is so pretty! I love the silver swirly designs on it.

Hugs, Sharon

SweetAnnee said...

What a LOVEly pot and so wonderful
that it was your gramma's

thanks for sharing...deena

A Romantic Porch said...

This teapot is beautiful. I've never seen one like it. xo Rachel

Blogging tips