Wednesday, August 29, 2012

All that Glitters

I have been a fortunate lady lately and have received some jewelry gifts.  Anyone who knows me, knows they are SAFE with jewelry with me!!  Do I NEED any??  NOPE.....but a girl can never have enough bling, can she??


This is everything on display!  The rope chain is silver and gold (really, stainless steel)....a QVC surprise from my hubby!


The bracelet looks like it is a bangle, but really stretches... I wish I had asked what the stones in the earrings are, but I didn't...because they were a gift from our friends when we went shopping at the Western town.



And the darling C - which is hard to see, has rhinestones in it...was from Rose (A Hint of Home).  I had helped her with some things on her blog and she sent it to me in a card....isn't it cute...I have worn it quite a bit.....she didn't realize that I have a matching bracelet already!!

So, there are some of my treats lately.  Don't you just LOVE treats once in a while?  and I love giving them too!!

13 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I love jewelry too, and those are some great pieces! Hugs, Penny

NanaDiana said...

What cute TREATS! Darling -all of them. I love that C necklace. Hope you have a great night- xo Diana ps..Love your header, Ceekay

Terra said...

Ceekay you are such a treasure that people are inspired to give you a dash of bling. How fun to receive and wear these and be reminded of the people who gave them to you.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, CK, you treats are all stunning. Yes, you do give fabulous treats too. Love my flower/candle holder. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Lovely jewelery girl! What a treasure pile! :D And so pretty too! :)

Hugs,

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ohhhh sooooooo true! One can never have too much 'bling'. Or too much 'sparkle'. :-))))))

Those pink earrings are sooooo pretty! If they came from a western town, betcha' they are of some local stone or something. Yummmy. I love pink sorts of earrings. :-) And the more "dangllllle-y", the better.

"Auntie"

Susie Q said...

These are so pretty and what a joy to receive such lovely gifts! No one deserves this more than you do!
Love,
Sue

Vee said...

I was surprised that even I enjoyed some bling this summer. Your gifts are lovely and I really like the "C."

Anonymous said...

Treats are great and you've got some dillies! You little lazy butt! :) I couldn't help myself.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Always Nesting said...

That is a great necklace with your initial. Yes, treats are so sweet.

Unknown said...

:)

Jewelry is always a good thing! :)

~Liz

bj said...

It's all so pretty...I know you will really enjoy wearing it..
xo bj

Anonymous said...

Well you are all dolled up with jewelry for the fall! Great gifts, great friends - Mary

Blogging tips