Monday, August 13, 2012

Ach!

I looked and looked for a picture of a man shooting an air conditioner.

That is how my husband felt on Saturday evening.  My son and him worked until dark thirty and could not fix it.

A dear neighbor who care takes snowbird's MH...let us sleep in one with air conditioning.  PTL!

Then bright and early, my husband along with pictures on his phone got the unit working....It was an expense we sure didn't need, but at least we didn't have to pay for labor.

So we let the house cool down and went out for dinner.  Came home and seriously, both of us hit the bed near to unconciousness.

Today is a much better day.  Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home, cool home!

I will have something more interesting to post later this week!  I HOPE!



13 comments:

Susan said...

Ceekay, I am glad your air conditioner is fixed! Your sweetie must be a real handy man!

Barb said...

Ceekay, so glad you got your a/c repaired. Just thinking of no air gives me the hides. Ha.

Just enjoy!

xoBarb

Lori said...

Sleep well and cool.

Olive said...

I know you must have A/C where you live. We have it at the yellow house but not at our old house which is like an old cave. I am glad you got it repaired. I have two nice young men who keep mine in working order for me. I run it on 80 because it hurts me really because of my chronic joint pain. Have a terrific week pretty blue eyes.

Sonny G said...

I'm so glad ya'll got it working and are back at home and cool..

Vee said...

This is very good news! So glad that you can sleep and be in AC with all that heat.

Connie said...

Wow...hubby fixed an air conditioned from pics? That's fantastic! Glad you're back to being "cool" people again.

Geneva said...

I can identify with this post ... same thing happened to us last Summer during the "Horrible" Texas heat wave! Glad your handy husband was able to get things up and running again! ...Stay Cool!
Blessings!
Geneva

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness! So glad your house is cool again - the heat is unbearable without it, how did people used to live? Well, shoot, I grew up without it, we didn't know any better, but of course in Virginia we didn't have daily temps in the 100s. Look forward to your post later this week. Hugs ~ Mary

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

PTL for husbands who are also handymen! The expenses we save by that alone. So glad you are back in working order.

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you are back in control of the temperature.

Cherrie said...

So glad you got it fixed it's to hot without one.

An Oasis in the Desert said...

So glad you have "coolness" again!

Blogging tips