Myrna at Heirlooms has tagged me.
The Rules of the Tag Game: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes some random and weird things about me!
1. I like macaroni and I like cheese, but I don't like macaroni and cheese.
2. I was 13 years old before I learned how to ride a bike!
3. I won't eat off my husband's silverware, nor drink out of his cup...but I will kiss him.
4. I went shopping with two different white sandals, and didn't realize it until I had already gone to two stores!
5. I love saving coins...foreign and domestic.
6. I once was stopped by the Secret Service in a mall. I managed to get into a Sears when it was closed because President Ford was there. Who knew? I just wanted to go shopping!
7. No matter how cold or hot, I have to have one leg out from the covers. Hubby says it is my ventilation!
Ok...so now to tag....hmmmm...
1. Charlotte At Home in Scottsdale
2. Connie @ Connies Capers
3. Kim at Happy at Home
4. Mary Jane at The Beehive Cottage