Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swap Questionaire

Parasols, Pink Lemonade, and Polka Dots Swap has requested that we post the answers to these questions....so Tamy....this is for you!

Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions!

Please copy and paste into your blog (if you don't have a blog, please email your partner with your replies).
1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? Ice Tea
2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? Sitting outside, if and when it is cool enough
3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? A Decorating magazine ie: Romantic Home, Romantic Country
4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? Scrapbooking
5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? Chalks for adding color on top of the paper
6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue) Orange and yellow...not that I wear it, or decorate with it, but I have always loved Orange.
7. What is your favorite sweet treat? M & M’s, but unfortunately I cannot receive or send anything that will melt....we are already at 110 degrees!
8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving? Knitting supplies!
9. What is your favorite song today? I have so many….I like easy listening, you know, what our parents thought was rock and roll!!
10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? I go to the Mall!
11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? No, kids grown (yeah) no puppies :(
12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? It would be potato salad, I make a good one even if I have to say so myself!
13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? HAWAII
14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? Old world, with a mixture of antiques. Yep, I am an old fashion girl....didn't plan it that way, but I is!
15. What are your initials? CDK
16. Why do you like to join swaps? This is my first….it looks like fun, and I love getting surprises in the mail! I LOVE to give presents!
17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing) Girly stuff….tea stuff...scrapbooking stuff
18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? Hot glue gun
19. Who's the last person you hugged? Hubby
20. What's your favorite number and why? 11, because when we were first married, every time we look at our “new” digital clock, it was 11:11 PM

Well, there it is, all the info that you didn't know you wanted to know!

4 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Thanks for the ideas! It's fun to learn about each other. I like your 'old world' answer. Our place is full of family antiques too!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I enjoyed reading your questionaire, that will be a fun swap. I should check it out, but we are leaving on another trip (Friday)

No, I didn't see the tea article you told me about, and I would like to have a copy! Thanks for thinking about me! Do you have my email, I think you do!

Katherine

Teacup Mosaics said...

Ceekay,
Love the number 11! I am looking forward to the swap-lots of ideas now just deciding which idea to use. Isn't funny things you would never think about is presented and wala it shows up in everything you see. Take care and thanks for visiting.
Kelley

Shara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, 11:11 is a great time! My son and I have plans on his 18th birthday to get 11:11 tattooed (small) on our wrists where a watch will cover it. Will we ever do it? Who knows? But, it's Mom and son planning at it's best! He's only 12 now! Stop back by sometime

Blogging tips