New post at My Journey with Teal....October 15, 2014.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My New Photo Program!

Well, it only took me hours to figure this out....and this is just the very first page I created, but I think I am going to like this new photo program. The page below was made with picture of me feeding a deer up north. I was able to get some old slides from my aunt this past January and made pictures out of them. I do not have a lot of pictures growing up, and I am already a teenager here, but I remember this day. The deer's mother was killed and a neighbor there fed it from a bottle. After she grew up, she took off, but this was a wonderful summer, playing with this deer. It followed the dog around like it was her mother! Don't forget, I will be drawing for my 100 post giveaway this Saturday, so please leave a comment before then!

4 comments:

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Don't you just love it when you master a new program? You're going to have some real fun!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What a cute story about the deer! Glad you have found a program to help document your memories! :)

Rue said...

Hi Ceekay :)

Cute pictures! Oh and I LOVE your armoire!! The contents are really precious :)

rue

Charlotte said...

Isn't it fun playing around with these photo programs. I had a good one on my PC computer, but it isn't compatible with my Mac. Shucks. I still prefer my Mac.

Blogging tips