Sunday, September 26, 2010

What Ya Doin' Ceekay?

My friend Candy and I are getting ready for a Yard Sale. You know I have been cleaning closets. Well the last one was my dish closet. My son came over this weekend and helped me. I sat on the floor and he took everything out and we totally rearranged the closet. It looks fabulous!




I could have never done it all on my own! Thanks Son!

I have to also tell you a little story. Our friends that were here from Wisconsin, Mary's favorite saying is "It is a God thing". Well, I have a God thing to share. I know most of you know that I have been suffering with stomach issues on my form of chemo. My friend Kathy in Michigan the other night saw on Mystery Diagnosis a show and called and said...I know what is wrong with you. So I googled it, and sure enough, it sounded like my problem. I called the oncologist and asked if he would just look it up and see if he thought the treatment might help. We have tried everything else. He said, sure, let's give it a try. That was Friday. My stomach on this new drug has been fine since.

So, Mary, it was a God thing! He had Kathy see that show and tell me. I am constantly amazed.

14 comments:

Sonny G said...

I am so happy to read this good news and to hear your tummy issues have eased..

Happy Fall
Sonny

Sarah said...

Good news that the new med is making a difference for you. I need to clean out all my closets and pantry. Does your son want a trip to TX? ;-)
Good luck with your garage sale. ~ Sarah

Mimi said...

PRAISE GOD for the way he moves and the source of help he is to us.
SO glad you are getting ready for a big sale, It is nice to get rid of things we ARE DONE with and someone else will cherish!!
So happy for you
hugs,
jamie

Barb said...

So happy your friend saw the show, Ceekay.

Yes, yes, yes....I believe in God Things. Yes sir!!!!

Glad you are better :-)

Barb

Charlotte said...

What a blessing for you Ceekay. I'm so glad. A yard sale. That's what I need to do, but the motivation isn't here yet. Maybe someday. Hope yours goes well, and I have the strong feeling that it will.
Blessings to you dear Ceekay.
Charlotte

Unknown said...

Thank God for sweet friends! :)
That is Awesome news
Yay about getting the closets done!

~Liz

Nanette said...

Hi Ceekay,
So glad your stomach issues have cleared. A yard sale is very ambitious. You know after your sale you will have money to spend and room to put stuff. Sounds like a good idea!
Valerie

A Hint of Home said...

So happy you are getting relief and hopefully this will end the mystery.
Praying tomorrow goes well.

Cyn said...

Blessings!!! I am so glad your tummy is better!!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh Ceekay, how wonderful that you have a new medicine that helps you! That definitely is A God Thing! Good luck with the yard sale. It's fun to have one with a friend. laurie

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ceekay! This is a wonderful thing! Yep, I do believe it was a God thing! He does work in mysterious ways!!
Good luck with your garage sale and you're going to have to show us your dish closet now that it's all spiffy!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

bj said...

I so love watching and hearing of how God moves. This is wonderful news about the new medicine.
I am so thankful you are feeling better.
xo bj

Connie said...

I'm ALL for God things. Fantastic. That is so cool

Hope the garage sale goes (went?) well.

love ya,
Constance LaRayne

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

yeah for sons !!
i wouldn't trade mine either!
and yeah for a faithful God !
wouldn't trade God either !!
glad you posted..

Blogging tips