Friday, September 17, 2010

I Went Estate Saleing!!

I really don't know why, but Candy and I seem to pick the record setting heat days to do our Estate Saleing. But it was FUN!

Here are my finds of the day!

Although I have these salts...they were 25 cents each...so I could not let them pass....





These flower frogs...1.00 for both. They aren't the oldest, but if you won't tell anyone,
neither will I!!

This sweet little doily 10 cents and the mini frame.




The shoe hook with Bakelite handle...1.00...Candy asked me...and how many shoes do you need a shoe hook for??? Silly Candy!!

Old cookie cutters...not the best and NO, I don't NEED them, but for 1.00 a bag...WHY NOT?


Old wooden spoon for 75 cents and look at the frog...it was 1.00. It is missing a couple of metal pieces...but I LOVE it!


These were just too cute to pass up for 10 cents a piece.


And this darling basket (which, oh you KNOW I needed THIS!) for 1.0o!


My favorite find....1.00

LOOK how small they are!

We had a fantastic lunch at Red Lobster...ooh, I love clam chowder. And stopped at Sugar Daddy's Cupcakes for a treat to take home.
A Great day! Hope you are having one too!!

16 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

Wow, you got quite the haul there.
Those bunnies are adorable. I really like those frog thingy dos.
Glad you had a great day!

Bill said...

It seems that you had a fun day, Ceekay (in spite of the heat!). I really like all the vintage things you bought -- great prices too! Need? When it comes to estate sales, I do my very best to avoid thinking of the "need" question -- what fun is asking (or being asked) a question like that? ;)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Oh, my, you did good! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with all of these treasures!
I love Red Lobster too. My favorite is popcorn shrimp!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Susan said...

Ceekay!! You found some great stuff! I think my favorite is the old wooden spoon!!

Blondie's Journal said...

I have only been to 2 estate sales and I had a blast! Great finds. The cookie cutters look like the ones I grew up with!! I love those tiny little bunnies, too. Sounds like it was a great day, Ceekay!

xoxo
Jane

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Lot's of cute little vintage things there Ceekay! Sounds like a great day!
Hugs,
Cindy

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Ceekay,
My friend and I went to an auction today and it was so hot I thought we would melt! LOL.

But, we still had fun. I'm glad you had fun too and from the looks of your loot I can see you made out alright. Love everything.

hugs
Sissie

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Ceekay, when the shoe hook has a bakelite handle of course you need it!! Looks like you had fun. Linda

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness Ceekay you really made off with quite a haul didn't you? I love those little bunnies!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Cyn said...

I am jealous!! so need a flower frog!! LOL I need to get my butt out there and look! Thanks for sharing!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Ceekay,
You got yourself some wonderful finds! Love those little salts! I'm glad you had a good time! Hope you have a beautiful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Olive said...

I could see those cookie cutters tied with pretty ribbon on a kitchen Christmas tree! The tiny bunnies are too cute. I went to an awesome yard sale today but am too tired to take pics or post about it. hugs♥olive

Nanette said...

Hi Ceekay,
Sounds like you had a great time. I have those cookie cutters too. I believe they were my moms to begin with!
Valerie

Karen said...

START THE CAR!!!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Exciting finds...but I bet the company was the best part of the day...
Mama Bear

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Gotta love the 10 and 25 cent tags at garage sales, right?! Garage sales are one of my weakness.

Thanks for the visit.

Blogging tips