Thursday, July 5, 2012

It is Fresh Cut Friday

at Liz's....Rose Vignettes.

Let me just insert here that I just love Liz.  We have been blessed to live fairly near to each other and have met several times for Fun!  I threaten her all the time that I want to be her new BFF!!

Anyways, I am showing an OLD photo from my blog in 2009....I really should frame this picture.  It is truly one of my favorites that I have taken!!



I adore sunflowers.  They are just so happy!

So why am I showing this particular flower today???  Cuz I am there again!!  Just a quick trip but I am sooooo happy.  Garage sales...here I come!!

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

THAT is an AWESOME picture- You should frame it! xo Diana

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I so agree, Liz is such a doll. Love this pic. You really should frame it. Hugs, Marty

Olive said...

It is charming and the background is too Ceekay.

Patty said...

That is a great picture! I love sunflowers too. What camera do you use?

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Ceekay, I love this photo also. I had sunflowers reseed from last year. A few of them have started blooming. Not as big, but still love seeing their sunny heads. Have fun and find treasures girl. Neat that you two are friends.
Hugs,
Jann

Cottage and Broome said...

Beautiful sunflower shot, you should frame it! Thanks of stopping by, Laura

Heirloom treasures said...

I so love that pic too. Hope you share the pics of what bargains you get.Enjoy. xx

Susan said...

Ceekay, I tried to grow sunflowers this year. I planted a million gazillion seeds but only one flower came up. It was a short little sunflower and it was suppose to be the huge ones. Next year I am just going to throw some seeds in the lot next to us and wish for the best.....LOL

Unknown said...

lovely picture and you could have it printed on canvas too..cvs does it so I'm sure many other places do too! It is so pretty!

Unknown said...

AWE! CeeKay! I love you too girlfriend!! :)

I love this picture to. It's just how a sunflower should look! :) Love the old barn in the back ground to. I hope you have fun. I'm looking forward to the 12th! :)

Thank you for joining in for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)
~Liz

Mimi said...

I AGREE!!!
Love LIZ and love Sunflowers!!!
See you soon
hugs,
jamie

Anonymous said...

Great picture ! I hope you found lots of treasures to show us at all those garage sales!!

Blogging tips