Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AZ Cinnamon Roll Lover's Unite!

Oh MY Goodness.....................

if you are near Scottsdale, run, drive carefully, but get there....

Sweet Tooth Fairy Gourmet Bake Shop




(You may not see them, but there are angels surrounding this cinnamon roll!)

This darling shoppe has the most delicious treats...

And the story isn't just that it is good, but the store originated in Utah.  The owners are close friends of NieNie, from NieNie's Dialogues.  They have a cupcake named in her honor.  I told the owner that I would post about this on my blog and that everyone would know!

But on top of the wonderful connection...and I am NOT KIDDING NOW....


This is the best cinnamon roll I have had since my mom's recipe that she used to make.  It took me right back there....oh, OH!


I had one bite left from my half of roll...I was savoring each bite, my husband says, "I can finish that for you".....Huh?....keep your lips off my cinnamon roll.  I mean, I do have my priorities!!

11 comments:

Connie said...

Yum....send them our way!!

NanaDiana said...

NEVER NEVER take your hubby with you into a bakery! lol These look delicious...now if you could have only put the smell in your blog,too! OH MY- xo Diana

Cherrie said...

Thanks for letting us know. I have always wanted to try NieNie's cupcake.
I will have to go...

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I think a cinnamon roll is like a little slice of heaven. Wish I was closer so I could try one!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I guess if hubby wants a taste he will have to kiss your lips. lol! I'm sure this is the bakery I went to with a friend once. Had a cupcake. It was good, but Cinnamon Roll, now that would have really done it for me. I love cinnamon rolls. Guess I need to go back. YUM-O!
Hugs,
Jann

Honey at 2805 said...

You are speaking my language! Could that be why the waistline is expanding?

Hope you will stop by and enter my fun glass bottle cheese platter giveaway! It's so cute!

And hope to see you for Potpourri Friday, sweet friend!

Celestina Marie said...

WOW point me in the direction of this bakery. It may take a few days to arrive, but so worth it right? I won't bring my hubby!!
XO Celestina Marie

Sweet Meanderings said...

I think I gained 5 pounds looking at the pictures! We shall have to visit when I'm home again.
Candy

Unknown said...

THAT looks divine, and I dont know what your taking about, I can see the angels waltzing around that roll! :)

Hugs,

bj said...

DOUBLE FUDGE CAKEBITES !!!???!!!

Unknown said...

I've never seen this place... Where is it... It looks wonderful!! :)

YUMMMMMMEEEEE!

~Liz

Blogging tips