Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Love Christmas!

I wanted to share some more of my decorations around our cozy little home.


This is on my buffet in our dining area.  The vintage ornie wreath was a gift from Meri....I love it so much....The bowl is FULL of vintage ornies.



This is one of those vintage Santa candy box.


My "Putz" houses I made last year at Meri's.


The framed Christmas tree card, I sent as my cards one year.  It has been a favorite of mine!


For several of you, I am sure you remember that this Santa was the last ornie my Dad bought me before he died.  I was nine.  This treasure always has a special spot!


Do you see the little German Christmas tree?  My mom gave that to me about 30 years ago.  Another treasure!


Well, that is it today.....There will be more.  There always is, isn't there??

Joyfully,

Ceekay
Joining Creative Country Mom's Christmas Linky

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a fun peek at your Christmas. I love all the vintage ornaments and how wonderful that you have that Santa from your Dad and the German tree from your Mom. Hope you are feeling well. I think you started chemo again? xo Diana

Susie said...

Ceekay, I know how very well our ornaments become our treasures. I love seeing them and touching them and going back in my memory to when I got them. Blessings to you sweet lady, xoxo,Susie

Susan' Hearts and Flowers said...

Ceekay, those treasured ornies are the best.........it reminds us of our loved ones.......and that is what Christmas is about!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Oh, I love seeing your Christmasing! The setup on your buffet is wonderful. I love seeing the vintage things. The German Christmas tree is amazing and what a sweet ornament from your Dad!
Keep it coming!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Ceekay! How are you doing? I hadn't heard from you so I was concerned...your home is just so pretty! Mine is pretty retro, cute but not pretty like yours...:)
Just love what you did with this mobile home!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I always love seeing vintage glass ornaments.
love that you call them 'ornies'...LOL, that made me laugh. The Santa is certainly a treasure as is the bottle brush tree from you mom.
have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love your beautiful vintage goodies, Ceekay...and the family pieces are treasures!

Vee said...

Loved seeing what you have done and reading the history behind your precious ornaments. How touching that your father gave you that sweet little Santa. I am sorry that he had to leave you so soon.

Unknown said...

Your all decked out and ready to celebrate.
Merry Christmas!
~Liz

Blogging tips