Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Happening Again!

What is happening?  Christmas is a few days away and I haven't shown everything on my blog I wanted to!

This happens every year!  I don't know how you all do it!

Anyhoo.....I LOVE scales.  No, no, not the kind you stand on.  Those I hate!

I mean the vintage scales.  I have 5 now!  So I grouped 4 of them together on the little console behind our couch.  I would show you the whole console, but I can't get that close.  Christmas presents are piled waiting for the Big day!

I hope you enjoy my little vignette!



My daughter gave me this snowman years ago!







I found this scale in November at an Estate sale in Payson.  The lady had $10.00 on it, but when I asked if she would take $5.00 she said, ok!
I have never seen an Ice Cream Scale.


My son bought me this tiny scale when he came up to the cabin one day.  He paid too much, but I love it!


That other scale....you know the one you stand on.....it is on Christmas Hiatus!!

Joyfully,

Ceekay

15 comments:

Susie said...

Ceekay, I have a green scales just like yours, but not that nice. Yours looks new. :):) I think it's fun to incorporate our collections into our seasonal décor. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I like all the neat things you have displayed on those scales - love the scales too!

Katherine

Unknown said...

Delightful, Ceekay! And you're right, we do not weigh in December. Or January ... lol!

Love you, hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas,

Mary

Susan' Hearts and Flowers said...

Ceekay, you have displayed your Christmas decorations awesomely. I love your scales.

crisdsanchez said...

I love your scale collection. I am going to look for one for myself, now.

Vee said...

I see that everybody is keepin his or her weight down. ; >

Cheryl said...

Your collection of scales is great! And I totally agree about putting that other scale away for a while! :)

(Thanks for visiting my home tour via Vee's Haven and leaving your kind comment.)

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

I love your scales too! Merry Christmas Ceekay! xox

Adrienne said...

Have a happy and healthy Christmas, dear friend. I love your scale collection and the way you've worked it into your holiday decorations. Such a great idea!
~Adrienne~

Blondie's Journal said...

Awwww...sweetie, I'm always behind on everything! But your cuteness was worth waiting for. Love everything and please ask Santa to rush order one of those old scales directly to me! :)

Jane xx

Stacey said...

The ice cream scale is neat! I like all of them. Back in the 80s I bought the neatest scale and somewhere along the line gave it away. Kicking myself for that!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! I love your scales too! The ice cream one is so special! Everything looks so pretty! Oh, I found those icicle Santies at a thrift shop years ago! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Maria Elena said...

Just beautiful! Merry Christmas, Ceekay!

sweetvintageofmine said...

I too, love scales!! Your collection is a great mix...pretty blues and greens! I have a postage scale too...they are too cute! Merry Christmas Ceekay~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

Unknown said...

Oh I love that little tiny postal scale. :) And the ice cream scale is wonderful. I just have one little one in my kitchen. But they are so fun to decorate with. :)
~Liz

Blogging tips