Saturday, October 27, 2012

Friday

was  fun day....I met with fellow bloggers for lunch.  I am waiting for a pic to post....we talked and talked....I thought I might hit HL before I drove home, but when I looked at the clock after all that talking, I knew I better head to my side of town.

I did stop at JoAnn's by my home.  It is not a super one, and I wasn't hopeful for much but I did find a sweet pillow at 70% off....my kind of deal.


My hubby when he stopped for some pop and tea brought me home this....


I said, is this my witch's broom?  He said no, just knew I would love the scent.  It is cinnamon and it has filled the whole house with it's scent.....

I did have all my pretests done Thursday and I thought all was fine, but found out yesterday that I have basically no phosphorus in my system.  I didn't know I was supposed to, and I sure don't know where what I had went, but I am now on a supplement.  Praying that my levels will come up so I can start chemo on Tuesday as planned.

I hope you all are having a great weekend.  Hubby will be with me this week.  He always stays home the first week of a new treatment....just to make sure I am alright.  We went for our "cart" ride with Bentley.....

he is getting anxious for Howl-o-ween!!


No, bubba.....you really are not a Bad-Dog.....you a Good Boy!!

16 comments:

Terra said...

Sweet little doggy. That is good your hubby stays home that first week to make sure you are ok, that is a big help.

Blondie's Journal said...

I can't wait to see your pics of the luncheon. Was Cindy there? I know she is in Phoenix now. She is such a dear and we have the most fun together!

Your hubby is just the sweetest! He is always surprising you with wonderful gifts. And it is such a blessing that he stays home with you after you are on new meds and have treatments...sometimes it just that moral support that gets us through.

Hope you are having a good weekend. We have one of those super Jo Anne's but I have never been it. Their crafts are so neat!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Knew i should have bought bananas when you were here! Pray your treatment goes well.

Bentley is cute in his outfit! I don't think I will show Jessie- he might think that I need to get him an outfit!

bee blessed
mary

Unknown said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing Joann

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well next week. Phosphorous? Isn't that what makes pop fizzy? :-) love ya

Vee said...

A broom that smells like cinnamon? It must really scent the entire home. (I like it a lot better than the bags of pine cones I keep buying.)

What fun to gather with blogging buddies.

Sonny G said...

Bently is just so adorable..

I am so happy I got to stay in NC, but I sure wish I could have met all of you AZ bloggers.. Cant wait to see pics and hear all about it.

I am wrapping you in a huge Bubble of LOVE and LIGHT and Healing Energy.
I pray for your complete recovery.

(((CeeKay)))
hugs
Sonny

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Bentley is so cute! :) The luncheon sounded fun! One of the highlights of the SBC was meeting and chatting with fellow bloggers! Hope to stay in touch with those close by, for future visits!

Will be praying for you....

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Missed the post below... Love the place ya'll ate at last week! Great inspiration looking around that fabulous place! :)

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Sounds like a great time with your friends. Cute little pillow with a great price! Love that hubby brought you Home a cinnamon broom....I have a cinnamon candle melt burning right now. Love how it makes the Home smell! Hope all goes well for you this coming week! Take care!

Susan said...

Ceekay, I will keep you in my prayers! I am asking God to send you a rain bow!
Love the little pillow! It is really cute and gave me and idea of one to create!

NanaDiana said...

Hi CeeKay- I am back from my break. I missed visiting you and seeing what you are up to. Love the pillow and I have been tempted to buy one of those brooms myself. What a thoughtful hubby you have! xo Diana ps..look at that poor little good/bad dog

20 North Ora said...

Ceekay - Just know that I am praying for you and your health. Love the pillow - especially the 70% off.

Take care.

Judy

bj said...

I love your little pillow...so cute.
I had a cinnamon broom...gotta get another...they really make the house smell wonderful.
Hope all goes well so you can start treatments again soon.
xoxo

Unknown said...

What a sweet hubby you have! :D Lovely gift indeed and your doggie is absolutely adorkable!

Hugs,

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Ceekay,
I am so happy I got to see you! You are just one of the sweetest gals around!
I have a pic of us on fb that your tagged in...feel free to use, Linda provided it.
Sending big hugs and prayers your ways with the start of your new treatment.
Sounds like you have a very wonderful hubby and a cute little doggie too.
I only wish we could have spent more time talking,
Hugs,
Cindy

Blogging tips