Thursday, March 8, 2012

Unmeasurable Gratitude

Last Friday a group of AZ bloggers met for lunch.  We had a lovely time, just catching up with each other.

Laura from Decor to Adore came in and said she had a gift for me.....
She came over and showed me these pictures....


Mr. Decor to Adore and their son walked/climbed for the cancer walk here in Phoenix.

I was so thrilled that Laura was telling me about this wonderful event....and then

She gave me
and showed me that they walked in my name.....

There was definately water works all around.  I was so touched that a man and boy who I have never personally met would do this for me.  There are no words to tell you how much it meant to both me and my husband....

There I am....to the left of the sun...CK!!!

Joining Romantic Home and 2805

12 comments:

Cyn said...

now I have water works too. That is wonderful CK!

NanaDiana said...

Doesn't God put some amazing people in our lives just when we need them most? What a special thing for them to do. Blessings- xo Diana

Unknown said...

That Laura! :)

Isn't she sumpthin'! :)

Actually, so are you my friend! :)

~Liz

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

People can be so dang sweet my dear friend..we all love you CK and know the battle you are fighting..God Bless you girl..I always say a little prayer each day for you..been there done that..Hugs and smiles Gloria

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This really is very special...how very nice!

Sweet Meanderings said...

I am speechless - and teary eyed! What a wonderful surprise. They are too thoughtful for words. What a blessing.
Candy

Sonny G said...

Thats wonderful.. There are truly some nice folks in this world ..

bj said...

This brought tears of gratitude to my eyes, Ceekay. Such a meaningful thing to do for you.
God is good.......all the time.
xo bj

Happy@Home said...

Oh, that is such a nice thing for this father and son to do. I can imagine that there were waterworks at your luncheon as I'm tearing up just reading about it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely, Ceekay!

Rebecca said...

Such a great God we serve, the verse comes to mind... How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him that brings good news, that publishes peace; that brings good tidings of good, that publishes salvation; that said to Zion, Your God reigns!
Isiah 52:7
You are loved
Rebecca

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

This is wonderful! So sweet!

Katherine

Blogging tips