Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Love is Popping Up!

I want to get a post up today and say hi to everyone.  I have out of state company here with me through Sunday....so I know you understand, I am a little preoccupied!
My cousin from Miami is visiting.  I saw her last spring at her home, and now she is coming to mine.  My cousin and her husband were missionaries with Campus Crusade for Christ for many years in Bogata, Columbia.....so we didn't get to see each other much....but we are going to try to make up for some lost time! 
Her mom is my mom's sister, who is 93 years old!!  and still lives alone and goes to church and see her kids in other states at least once a year!

Anyways, my table is ready for my company....Jan, my cousin, and my birthday are only 6 days apart in February....so we both enjoy the valentine look!!


 Cracker Barrel S&P
 Plates from Target several years ago.

 Glasses from Kroger years ago.
 Napkins from Kroger also.
 Butter spreaders from Target...

 These were after Valentines day sale last year...but I don't remember where!
 I just love this sweet figurine!
 Beaded heart coasters from Kroger.
 I bought this at a little store in Phoenix last year....it is matches.
 A sweet pillow from a fellow blogger.....
 And another one!!

 These red urns are from Kirkland many years ago...heart candles from Everything for a Dollar....I never light them...heart candle tapers...???

 This beautiful plate I bought at Ross a few years ago.  I always think of Ro when I put this plate out.

 There is my attempt at an artsy shot!!

 My buffet in the Dining area....
 My Love Bug!

 My banners from Karen last year for my birthday....



Have a wonderful weekend...and I will talk to you all next week.

24 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Somehow I can tell you love Valentines Day! Everything looks so cute and your table is SO sweet!!

Enjoy your company!!

XO,
Jane

NanaDiana said...

Have fun with your cousin. I love how beautiful everything looks, Ceekay! It is just lovely. I love that you and your cousin can celebrate your birthdays together. xo Diana

Cath said...

Wonderful decorating...you have so many lovely knick-knacks. Enjoy the company of your visitors :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Oh, your Valentine's table is so pretty! How nice to have your cousin come to visit! I'm sure she will love your table too! Your dishes and accessories are darling! Now you made those sweet little card hangings? They're precious! :)
Enjoy your cousin and be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Vee said...

You are ready for Valentine's Day! What a nice selection of lovely things to display. I really like the Cracker Barrel salt and pepper shakers and the homemade banner and the special touches around your home. Enjoy your visit with a special cousin!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Love this table Ceekay! I think you have the most charming Valentine decor I have seen!
The table is adorable and your guests will love it!
Hoping to visit the first week in March when Karen is coming too I think.
Hugs,
Cindy

Cyn said...

Lovely Ceekay! Enjoy your company!! I am having a heart pillow giveaway..hope you sign up for it. Have a blessed day!

Susan said...

You have Valentines day going on at your house Ceekay! Love your decorations. I don't have the energy to decorate for Valentines day this year. Way too soon after Christmas.............sheeeeesh I am tired. LOL

farmhouse-story said...

enjoy your family visit! darling vday goodies--love the beaded coasters from kroger!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful valentine table! I love it! So wonderful to have a birthday during Valentine. Happy Birthday in advance! I love those adorable salt and pepper shakers and the valentine glasses, they are perfect! And the cute heart shaped candle and coasters are so pretty! I agree the candle is too pretty to light. Enjoy spending time with your family, Ceekay and thanks for your loving thoughts. Hugs~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

You got some really cute things at Kroger! Cute table scape!

Happy@Home said...

A LOVELY table that will certainly make your cousin feel loved and welcomed to your home.
Have a great visit together.

Sonny G said...

That heart table is so pretty Ceekay.
I hope you and your cousin are having a fabulous, memory making time with each other.. Enjoy every moment and later you can tell us all the fun stuff ya'll did.

see ya soon
Sonny

A Hint of Home said...

What a perfect Valentine's table! I'm sure your cousin loves sitting down to it!
I love your buffet table and that plate is soooo pretty! Your plates are darling, as are those cute glasses!
Have fun today!

Sweet Meanderings said...

Everything is just so cute! I love the little figurine under the cloche and your buffet is gorgeous! Have fun with your cousin.
Candy

sheila said...

beautiful...She will love it. Have fun.

Sandy said...

Another wonderful tablescape! I especially love the sweet figurine.

Have a wonderful visit with your cousin.

Sarah said...

Looks like you are ready for Valentine's Day. I pulled the boxes out today, but haven't started any decor just yet. ;-) Thanks for inspiring me. ~ Sarah

Pam Kessler said...

Have fun with your company. Beautiful Valentine-scape. Love that artsy shot!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O My!! What a beautiful Valentine's Day tablescape!! I adore the salt and pepper shakers and the sweet girl and boy figurine!! So Cute!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a delightful V'tine table. I LOVE your figurine under the cloche. So sweet. Your True Love banners are so pretty. laurie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh Ceekay how festive it all looks. I love the banners, the sweet couple under your cloche, and your buffet all decked out in red. Your entire tablescape is lovely. So glad that I didn't miss seeing this.
Hugs,
Jann

Kathleen said...

I love this table! The little birdies are so cute. Glad you had a good time with your cousin too!

Love Bears All Things said...

I love your valentine table....
Mama Bear

Blogging tips