Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowpeople for Wonderful Tablescape Tuesday!

Well, I feel a wordy post coming on. First of all, thank you to all the visitors from Pink Saturday. I couldn't believe how many of you loved my pink participation. I promise, I will look for more! I will show my wallet this week.
Then, to all who prayed for my husband, his wonderful 50+test came out just fine. If you are over 50, you know what test I am talking about. He is resting today, but really is just fine.
Am I the only blogger out there that wants to scream when I post more than 5 pictures. I know you can move them around, I finally did learn that!!! BUT, then you can't enlarge them, and we know how we like to do that. I don't understand why we have to only have 5 at a time, and then they come up opposite of how I put them in. WHATEVER! Ok, I am done...on to Tablescape Tuesday at Susans.
This is one of my Snowmen tablescapes. But, I do believe a favorite!


I KNOW.....Target about 5 or 6 years ago!

Red charger...my famous black dinner plates and little dishes this year from my good ole Grocery store. 25 cents a plate after Christmas. 4 Different patterns. I controled my self and only bought 8!

Another pattern...

Silverware with black polka dots....I believe Big Lots like 3 years ago.



The little tealight holder by each plate come from Walgreens after Christmas last year. I think I paid 12 cents each!

My chalk glasses from Pier One. You all remember those...but I forgot to write on them!

My snowpeople that I used for a centerpiece. Most of these came from Walmart over the years. I love the frosted look. They usually have a few new ones each year.
And you know what today is???? My 200th post. I will be announcing a give-away in the next day or so...for my regular readers. I am sorry it is not ready yet, but you know....Busy with this or that....But I will post it soon!
Happy Tablescape Tuesday Y'all!

32 comments:

Salmagundi said...

I can't believe those frosted snowpeople came from Wal-Mart. I have missed seeing those - must get my antennas repaired!! Great tablescape! Sally

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I love it! I really like the way you put it all together!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a darling snow table! Perfect for winter time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Love your snowman table. Boy, did you get some bargains on your little pretties! You always set such a pretty table! Did you serve snowballs? lol
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Joyce's Journey said...

I love the snowmen! Your table looks great. I also really like the little snowmen votives. That's a good idea. Very nice!

Kathy said...

As always, a darling table. Love the snow people!
XO...Kathy

Rattlebridge Farm said...

The snowmen are awesome! I love the details on your dishes.

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Thanks for coming by my 1st tablescape. I do not fear very many things. But, it scared me to post my tablescape. Now, I have the 1st one down. There's no stopping me now. LOL

I love your tablescape. Those little snowmen are so cute. And your snowman plates are so colorful. This really made me smile.

a quiet life said...

you pulled it all together so cutely!

Unknown said...

Wow, what deals. I want the black plates. lol mishelle

Nanette said...

I am so glad your hubby is okay. I love the look of your table, so pretty and colorful for a wintery day (well at least very wintery here)!
Valerie

The Charm House said...

Cute Tablescape... I love all of these stores! Good Shopping!
Need someone else for dinner???
Hug and Blessings,
Yvette

ellen b. said...

Congratulations on your 200th post! Your snowpeople table just makes me smile. I love snowmen and great deals and you combined both
:0)
Have a wonderful week!!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Cute table! Love the chalkboard glasses as well as the dotted flatware.

Happy@Home said...

What an adorable table. I love the napkin rings. Very cute and such nice photos.

I had to laugh at your comments on loading photos. I usually do it one at a time because I haven't figured out what happens when you do 5 at a time, but I suspected they came out different from when I put them in.

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

How can you go wrong with snowmen? So very cute & perfect for this time of year!
Happy to hear of the good report...re hubby!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Tablescape Sally! I love the snow people.

Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh so cute! I love your snowmen! Such a festive tablescape..thanks for sharing..Debbie

Envoy-ette said...

What a lucky duck finding plates at such bargain prices! I would have bought 100! LOL! Those little tea lights- precious!

The Berry's Patch said...

Oh, I love your snowman table. Actually, I love all your tablescapes. I have such a hard time decorating my dining room table. You just have so many great ideas!

Kathleen said...

Such a fun table! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Love those plates!!! Way cute table Ceekay!

~Liz

Lady Katherine said...

I love the snowmen! The center piece is wonderful! Great deals you have gotten. It all goes so great.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

This is just a delightful table. I cannot believe those cute plates came from your grocery store. You sure pulled together a lot of bargains to make a wonderful tablescape.

200 posts! Wow! I don't know if I'll ever reach 200. Congratulations! laurie

Unknown said...

Awesome bargains. I love all your snow-people! What a fun table!
~Rainey

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Ceekay, I love your wintery tablescape! I had that same snow couple years ago, but I have no idea where they vanished to. I had forgotten about them! I'm sure they are lost in the attic somewhere! LOL! I love your plates! They are too cute!

Oh, and you pink teapot below is fabulous!!! Love it! ~hugs, Rhonda

Melissa Miller said...

~PRECIOUS!
WHAT AN ENDEARING AND DELIGHTFUL TT POST.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SMILE.
I'M GLAD YOUR HUSBAND IS DOING WELL.
~TAKE CARE, MELISSA :)

Deb said...

Hi Ceekay! I love your tablescape! The snowmen are too cute. And the candle holders from Walgreens. Great table! Deb

Tardevil said...

Congratulations on 200 posts! Wow! That is big! I have those same snowmen/women! I heart those snowmen plates! They are awesome. And for a quarter each! Just WOW! LOVELY table!

Lois Christensen said...

What a pretty table! The food would get cold while looking at all the pretty decorations! LOVE the napkin holders!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Oh this is wonderful! I love your snowman theme! And I have never seen chalk board glasses...what a hoot! You could write little messages for you guest or make them into place cards, too, I guess. :-) Great table, as always!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the snowpeople!

Blogging tips