Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Home Again!

Got into beautiful sunny AZ last evening....safely and smoothly!

Today has been a day full of doctor visits and calls.  I was supposed to have a brain MRI....but I just couldn't do it.  So I am waiting to see what they can do besides that.

I am posting pictures of Candy and I at the girlfriend's weekend in Hannibal Missouri.



 Do you want to know what is happening here???....Candy has tons of 20's to spend and I have a few ones!  This is a true depiction of the activities!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're home and that you had a good time!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Looks like you had a great time! Good luck with your Dr. appts.

Terra said...

You two are cute in your red and purple on your gal day.

Susan said...

There you go having fun again!! You go girl!

Marissa said...

Oh my goodness how fun! You girls look great!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Cute pictures. You two look so cute. Can't wait to hear more. Hugs, Marty

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Glad you arrived home safely! Hope the appointments go smoothly for you...XO

Vee said...

You gals are gorgeous! Only ones? Well that'll keep you from spending too much!

bj said...

Sooo glad u had a great time. Aren't we blessed to go on these Girls Weekend. I love my time with my girls. :))
Now, go get all the tests the doctor wants to run, girlfriend. I know some of them aren't easy....:(

Sweet Meanderings said...

A good time was had by all!
Candy

Blogging tips