Monday, January 14, 2013

Dollar Valentine Challenge

Our fabulous Miss Debbiedoos is having a fun party at her blog....

Valentine Decor from the Dollar Store.

I am quite please with myself, because not only did I make something, but I got it done in time for the party!

My creation started with a red heart, a felt hanging, 2 cupcake liners, and a few cupcake picks, and a small bush of flowers.

I really did need a decor for my patio, so I didn't just make something and not have a use for it!!

Hope you like it.   Total cost.....$4.00.  My husband was a little skeptical, but when I got it done, he said, hmmmm, not bad!







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Oh, this is really cute! You did all this on $4? You're something! I'm so glad you're feeling better enough to make crafts! :)
Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Anonymous said...

I do! I do! Like this most gorgeous wreath for the patio.Gosh I got great inspiration from you,I think I'll make something similar for my porch.Thanks for sharing at Debbiedoo's.
~Jo @ LoblollyLane

Anonymous said...

Ceekay I'm new follower.
Come see me if ya can.
~Jo @ LoblollyLane

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

That turned out really cute! And it looks great on your patio! :)

Debbiedoos said...

Oh Ceekay I am just smitten with your wreath. SOOOOO pretty. I am very happy you joined in on the party. Hope your having fun. There are so many great participants and creativity out here.

Maria Elena said...

Beautiful project! It looks so pretty!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Ceekay! You can't beat $4.00 for decor of any kind!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Tha t is really cute, Ceekay!

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Ceekay,
This turned out adorable and for only $4.00. Your did great!
BTW-I'm now your newest "Follower"

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

How cute, you clever girl! laurie

Annesphamily said...

That is just adorable! You made a beautiful treasure for since a small price!

Blogging tips