Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Gobble-ette!

Last evening I asked my hubby to drive me over to Michaels.  I wanted to pick up something for a craft...if it turns out, I will show you later in the week.  We were just browsing and I saw this sweet little thing...and my hubs says, How much?  1.99....oh, he says, let's splurge!!

Isn't it cute!  I will take another pic of it tomorrow in the daylight...but I couldn't wait!

My new little Gobble-ette!


Terra said...

Mighty cute.

Katherine Wolak said...

How sweet is that?! :)


Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Your sweetheart makes me smile!

Vee said...

That is cute! It's even cuter that your hubby suggested it!

Sweet Meanderings said...

Adorable! Definitely worth the "splurge."

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

your little Gobbler is adorable..

I really like it.

Stacey said...

He is a cutie. :)

Blogging tips