Saturday, February 25, 2012

I love me some Birthday Presents!

Well, I finally feel myself again.  I hate being sick!

I wanted to share my birthday presents.  A girl has to enjoy her presents!!


 Rose from A Hint of Home sent me this picture holder.  It goes into your computer USB and lights up.  I have never seen anything like it...


 She also sent me these star battery tea lights.  I had remarked how cute they were on her blog.

 My dear Aunt Barb who just celebrated her 83rd birthday sent me this recipe book from her Senior group!
I love it!!



Lynn from Shabby Story sent me this adorable card and piece of framed lace....it is so pretty!!

At Flemings...they always give you a dessert and a signed card for your birthday...


The flamingo and card is from Candy at Sweet Meanderings.  She knows I fell in love with the beach in Juno beach....

The CK signs are a gift from Katherine at Yellow Rose Arbor.  They are so glittery....What a special surprise!

and my bracelet from my husband....it is Tri-color gold....

I think I was spoiled!!!  Thank you all!!

17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Happy Birthday, Ceekay! You did good, girl! Love the simplicity of the bracelet your hubby gave you. And you got some beautiful goodies! xo Diana

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Happy Birthday, Ceekay, even if it is a bit late. You made quite a hall, & I can't think of a more deserving person. Enjoy!
CAS

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Happy Birthday Ceekay! I love Th CK tags, they are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I've just gotten back in town, so I wish you a belated Happy Birthday! What wonderful gifts and I hope you feel better!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Heirloom treasures said...

Happy Birthday dear Ceeky,lovely presents Happy week too

xx jeanetteann

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Happy Birthday, Ceekay!!

You received some beautiul gifts!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Debbie

bj said...

Happy belated Birthday, Ceekay. Sorry you were feeling bad...hope you're lots better.
All the goodies given to you are great and that bracelet is just gorgeous. :)
xoxo bj

farmhouse-story said...

look at all your goodies! hope your day was wonderful, ceekay:)

Charlotte said...

I was just thinking about you and realized I had not visited you or heard from you in a long time so I dropped by this morning just to say "hi". Happy belated birthday. What special gifts you received. I especially like the bracelet.
Hope you're enjoying this spring like weather we've been having. Personally I would have preferred a little bit of winter, but it's OK.
Hugs & blessings,
Charlotte

Sweet Meanderings said...

You did pretty well this birthday! I love your gifts. Hubby did well too!
Candy

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hey Ceekay! Happy Birthday my sweet friend. Mine's the 29th, Leap Year...we went out to lunch today to celebrate! So happy for you such wonderful gifts. Yay. HOpe your day was just like you...wonderful! Give yourself a birthday hug from me!
Blessings,
Debbie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Well, I think you deserve to be spoiled. Great gifts. I've never seen one of those picture holders either. How cool that is! Belated happy birthday! laurie

A Hint of Home said...

Spoiled??? Maybe a little...lol
Just kidding! I'm just thrilled you are celebrating another one!
Love Ya!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What neat gifts! Glad you had a nice birthday!

I'm late replying, have been in SC this past week, babysitting our special grandson!

Katherine

Rebecca Nelson said...

Happy belated b-day Miss CeeKay! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time! Love everything but the bracelet from your Mr. CeeKay is gorgeous!

Love to you friend~

Rebecca

linda t said...

Oh my gosh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEEKAY!!!
I am so behind in my blog reading. That darn Pinterest is eating up all my time. haha!
Can't wait to celebrate you when we can get together in my neck-of-the-woods.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Ceekay... Beautiful Belated Birthday Wishes!
I am sorry I missed the party! Hope it was happy!

Blogging tips