Saturday, February 18, 2012

Celebrating......

My husband and son took me out for dinner at a favorite restaurant of mine...Flemings Steak House.  Here are some pics....

 My hubby's appetizer....I won't eat this...carpachio...and he didn't eat the bread.  He has lost 110 pounds so far on low-carb.

 My appetizer....brie in a puff pastry....oh my goodness gracious....

 Spicey shrimp.

 All three of us had the special...Filet and stuffed shrimp.  I cannot move!  But I enjoyed almost all of it.  Hubs wouldn't let the last bit of steak go to waste!

 My son and I....


My hubby and me.  See the bracelet....that was a gift from my husband.  It is tri color gold.

A Birthday kiss!

It was a wonderful meal and a great evening.  

I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes.  I could not believe all of you here and on Facebook.....it was a true blessing!

15 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, Happy, Happy Birthday, Oh what a lovely dinner, thanks for sharing it with us. Everything looks so yummy! I love your beautiful bracelet. What a lovely family you have, I hope you had a wonderful day! Hugs, Terri

Aledia said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a scrumptious dinner and a nice evening out.

I'm now following you on Linky :)

Blessings,
Aledia

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful day. Happy Birthday all over again! Cograts to your hubby for his weight loss...we all know what a battle that is. I'll bet you are more than proud of him.
Happy Weekend- xo Diana

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday from me!.. Glad you had a nice dinner out with your guys. ~ Sarah

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a fun evening. You look gorgeous. See you Wed. for your BD lunch. Hugs, Marty

Lori said...

Congrats to hubs for 110 pounds and the lovely bracelet. The bread is the hardest part of a low carb diet.

Susie said...

What a cute couple you two are. Happy Birthday to you. Nice your son could join you.Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

Susan said...

Wow Ceekay, Congrats to your hubby for losing all the weight. I started weight watchers three weeks ago and have only lost 11 pounds! I have been whining and whining.............and I am hungry.LOL

Blondie's Journal said...

What a happy celebration! Love the smiles all around! Happy Birthday, sweetie!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday, CeeKay! You have a beautiful family...thanks for sharing the photos with us.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Decor To Adore said...

Oh beautiful birthday girl! How happy I am that your day was lovely. May your new year be just as wonderful!

Dawn Marie said...

beautiful photos of you and your family. that food looks amazing! I've never had brie, can you believe that. I know what you mean now by seeing our birthdays...every day becomes so precious. every moment. I get scan results tomorrow--please pray!

Sweet Meanderings said...

Your pictures made me hungry! So glad you had a wonderful birthday.
Candy

Jacqueline said...

What a lovely birthday dinner and gift! I have only been to Flemings once and it looks like I definitely ordered wrong and need to go back! I could just do the appetizers! Congrats to hubby on the low carb. That seems to be the way to lose weight once you get to be our age! Good for him! Happy, happy birthday!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Belated Happy B'day! what a wonderful celebration. My mouth is watering after seeing those pix. You look beautiful. laurie

Blogging tips