Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

with Love to my Blogging Friends!

Will you get a Love Note?  a box of Chocolates?  something sparkly?

Or maybe you will make your love their favorite dinner or dessert!

I have always enjoyed Valentine's Day....I remember the fancy shoebox with a cut in the lid for all my friends to put in a little card.  We were really loved if there was a sucker attached to that card.  From those early days, I knew this day was going to be a favorite of mine!

This beautiful rose was on my rose bush this morning.....a gift of Love from Nature!
Enjoy Valentine's Day with those you Love!  For me, that will be with my hubby, just here at home....but that also will include the other man in my life!!!  my Bentley Boy!

16 comments:

Vee said...

I'm still making my plans...I think it will involve strawberries...

A Hint of Home said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Enjoy your time with hubby! I hope you went out and got that little gold something for him???
Hugs!

Heirloom treasures said...

Happy V Day, Beautiful rose
xx jeanetteann

Blondie's Journal said...

I remember those days, too! And it was special if the candy hearts were in the little envelopes, too!

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Ceekay!

XO,
Jane

NanaDiana said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Ceekay! xo Diana

Sweet Meanderings said...

Happy Valentine's Day to your and your Hubby! Our plans involve an extra special dinner and homemade key lime pie!
Candy

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Happy Valentine's Day Ceekay!
Hugs,
Cindy

Love Bears All Things said...

Have a good one....
Mama Bear

Holly Moore said...

Ceekay, Thank you for your sweet comment. You are always making my day. I just so appreciate that you take the time to comment. So nice. :) I am just falling in love with Valentine's Day even more and more. It's fun to get excited with my little girls. Hope you do have a wonderful day. LOVE your scripture at the top, Do every thing to the glory of God. One of my favs. Hugs! H

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ceekay,
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetheart. Hope your evening is special.
XO Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and evening. Enjoy all the love it brings..

Anonymous said...

Happy Saint Valentine's Day to you and your family!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We had dinner in too. It's almost impossible to get into a restaurant tonight anyway. I'm a Linky Follower now...

Rebecca said...

Wishing you a lovely Valentines evening... many blessings
Rebecca

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

I hadn't thought about those little boxes in year! I loved decorating them! :)

The rose is beautiful, and I hope your Valentines Day was wonderful!

bj said...

I hope your Valentine's Day was the very best!!
Beautiful rose, right here in the middle of wintertime. Amazing!!
Love, bj

Blogging tips