Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am Getting Ready to go HOME!

Hard to believe I am on my last day of my long girlfriend trip.  2 weeks in South Carolina and now the last five days with Karen of Some Days are Diamonds.  We went to Tai Pan the first day and shopped.  Oh, I LOVE that store.  Then on to working on crafts.  What a fun time I have had in Karen's amazing studio!  "Karen, do you have ?????"  and sure enough, she has it!  It is like crafting at Michaels.  I will show you when I get home the adorable projects we worked on.
I am anxious to go home though, see my hubby and my sweet doggie, Bentley.  Karen's pooches, Harley and Jorja have tried to keep me company with lots of doggie love....I have enjoyed it so much!
I have visited many of you....but haven't been able to leave many comments because these are not my computers!!!....but I will get caught up as soon as I can.

Have a blessed Sunday....

Ceekay

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been missing you but glad you're having the bomb diggity! Can't wait to see what you've been crafting!

Brenda Pruitt said...

So nice to have girl time!
Brenda

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip! I'll be anxious to hear all about it! :)

~LIZ

NanaDiana said...

Hi CeeKay- I am so happy that you had a good time. And, even though I know you had fun, I know you will be glad to get home, too! I can't wait to see all the things you did! xo Diana

Sweet Meanderings said...

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!
Candy

Susan said...

Have a safe trip home Ceekay!

Blondie's Journal said...

I am so glad you are having a wonderful time, you little traveler!

XO,
Jane

Vee said...

What a super time you must've had. I imagine that your hubby is watching for you and hoping that you're on your way. =D

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Oh, welcome home - almost! :) I know you've had a great time. I saw Rose's birthday post and the cute 60 with the photos you designed. That was so clever. Can't wait to see all of your pictures.
Be careful and you're always a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

A Hint of Home said...

Have a safe trip!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your at Karen's! You lucky you, can't wait to hear all about it!
Hugs Ceekay,
Cindy

Karen said...

Harley and Jorja are pouting...

Blogging tips