Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

My days in sunny gorgeous Florida are coming to a quick end....and I am going to miss it!  I wanted to take time to wish all my blogging friends a Happy Mother's Day.  I will be home on Tuesday.  Please, if you get a chance, say a prayer for a nice smooth flight.  Your prayers meant a lot to me on my flight in....

I have so many wonderful pictures and memories to share with you all when I get home.  The Lord blessed me with a wonderful vacation, great girlfriend time, and pretty good health the whole visit. 

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day and safe journey home. ~ Sarah

Susan said...

Ceekay, you have a safe flight back!! I will be praying!

Shelia said...

HI Ceekay! I'm so glad you've had a great time on your trip and I do wish you have a great smooth flight home!
Happy Mother's Day to you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Happy Mothers Day, Prayers sent your way and Hugs, stay safe and well! Marilou

sissie said...

Hi Ceekay,
I'm so glad that you've had a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Happy Mother's Day to you too.

hugs
Sissie

Terra said...

I can tell that you are having a hoot of a vacation, and I prayed for a smooth flight home for you.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too :-)

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

A Hint of Home said...

Glad you're having a good time!
Happy Mother's Day!

Sunny Simple Life said...

I am glad you are feeling well and having such a good time. Share pics with us when you get home.

Mimi said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY CEEKAY!!!
Sp anxious to see all your pics!!!
how fun, I told you --you will LOVE florida!!!I know I do!!!
hugs,
jamie

Blogging tips