Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Am Home


I just wanted to let you know that I got home safe and sound. I know some of you must have been praying for me, because I had the most smoothest flight and landing ever!
It is so wonderful to be home! I have so many pictures to download and show you all.
While I was gone my precious hubby did some hunny do things for me....one was hanging a chandalier above my tub!!!! It is soooo pretty!
So please watch either tomorrow or Friday. I will post more. I am sure you understand that I am really tired today.
Till then...Ceekay

Above picture is Kathy and my feet after a long day of fun! Tonight...our feet are in different states :(

10 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Glad you had such a nice flight back.

A chandelier over the tub???? Sounds beautiful.

Alice said...

Isn't it great to be back home no matter how wonderful it was to be away. Looking forward to the pictures!

nikkicrumpet said...

What a good hubby!!! And glad you're back all safe and happy!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Welcome home! You have been missed!

We have so many things in common - I also have a candlelier over our garden tub! It has candles, instead of lights.

Katherine

Happy@Home said...

Welcome home. I would love a chandelier over my tub. Can't wait to see yours.

Once you have rested up, come by and see me. I have an award for you.

~Kim

Bo said...

Welcome home! I'm looking forward to the pics you have to share...
;-) Bo

Kathy said...

Sandy said you called to check on me - thanks. I am up for the first time since getting home from the hospital. Perfect Kathy timing, huh? It's 1:30 AM!

So glad your flight was smooth. I prayed for you in my haze today! Didn't we just have a blast?
XOXO Kathy

PS Can't wait to see your chandelier!

Cathy Miller said...

Glad you made it home safely. I can't wait to see that bathtub all foofified...that's what I'd like to do in our bathroom...maybe if I can show DH how cute it would look, he'd be more willing to help me do it! LOl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceekay! Oh, I'm glad you're back and what lovely and heart felt things you brought back with you. Those memories are just precious. I wish you little aunt the best!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lady Katherine said...

Home is where we long to go, to find old memories, and they were all so lovely and I sure very dear to your heart. But then its nice to be back to our home and life.

Blogging tips