Saturday, June 9, 2012

Idea Thank you!

Thank you to all of you that took the time to think about my design problem.  I will have to do some shopping it appears...but that will have to wait till after the wedding.

I know several of you mentioned about something in the crock on the left side, however, you have  no idea how big that crock is.....any plant would have to be a tree in there.  I have put a board on top at times, but I don't think I want another plant there....since there is one on the right side.

So I will play with it some more.....but I do appreciate the ideas.

Now if you all could just come and visit in person!!

Have a great weekend.....Talk to you next week!

2 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I don't have any suggestions on the design dilemma but I wanted to tell you that I adore your floors and beadboard walls. What a warm and inviting room. Whatever you decide will be fabulous! Happy weekend...Ann

Love Bears All Things said...

I didn't get in on the discussion...
I liked the original way you had it and only thought you needed to add a small wooden plaque to balance the cuckoo. As to the Switch plate, you can buy wooden covers for them and you might be able to match the wall or you could cover it with a piece of wallpaper in a similar brown. I have light switch plates on red walls and it doesn't bother me.
Mama Bear

Blogging tips