Friday, March 27, 2015

Finding Treasures

One of the things my hubby and I love to do when we are up north is to go to yard sales and find out of the way places.


 I could not  believe I found this Longaberger basket for $3.00.  Katy bar the door, I was taking this home!


Then I found  this hour glass for $2.00.


The trees were all in bloom!


And the  daffodils popping out!


The sunsets are beautiful....




We went to a storage unit sale and the whole area was decorated.


and of course, there is always time for a little Bubba wrestling!


At home, Bingo is over for the season....I found the Bingo coasters so I made this for the girls at my table.

I will be posting sporatically.  We do not have internet up north....but I will check in occasionly.  The Lord is Faithful and we are enjoying our time together!

Joyfully,

Ceekay

10 comments:

Marietta said...

I hope the Lord blesses you with many good years at your cabin! I can read that you're loving it!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What awesome finds!! That basket was a major steal!!!! :) Way to go!

Have a great time away from your computer!!

L, Dana

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It looks very pretty there, and I am glad you are enjoying life! Fun finds!

NanaDiana said...

Glad you are doing well, Ceekay. Love that tree-oh my goodness- it is just beautiful.
I can't believe the price on that basket!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend-xo Diana

Debby said...

Great deal on the basket. I can't read the tag but can tell it is a special one. I live near the bssket office and about 30 miles from the plant.
I can tell how happy you are in your new place. So glad you are enjoying it. Hugs

Vee said...

What a bargain on that sweet basket and all your sweet finds. I got a little pang for exploring just reading your post. It is good to get away from the www and just be and enjoy your time up there. I know how much you savor life when you are at the getaway.

NanaNor's said...

Dear Ceekay, I'm so glad you are having such a wonderful time up north. What fun treasures you found.
I'm hitting my 7 weeks since surgery, feeling pretty good and walking/bike riding daily. Still sore at times, but hopefully that will pass, also still have a swelly belly-lol. Sending you warm hugs and love from Colorado.
Noreen

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

How fun!
Looks like a lovely time... the Longaberger is a great find! I have two in my possession and love them. If I found more, I'd scoop them up if the price were right.

have a great time, and enjoy those sunsets, and flowers and friends and family

Joy Junktion said...

Wow, can't believe that Longaberger basket, great find! So happy to read that you and hubby are enjoying time together! Sending blessings, Cindy

bj said...

lovin all your finds...and that tree is breathtaking...
sending you an email....

Blogging tips