Tuesday, July 22, 2014

After intermission....

I am going to try to show a bit more of my trip.  You know this going back and forth to the cabin is keeping me hopping!!

After 3 times trying to get a plane flight out of South Carolina....(whole nother situation!)
I flew in to Pennsylvania.

On the way to Candy's RV...my home for the next 10 days.....we of course, stopped at a barn sale!








They also sold fresh produce!


 Seriously, I know many of us are on the ground writhing right about now...you just do NOT see this in AZ very often IF ever!


 Oh Lord, control me....


 I have this apple cookie jar, it was my Grandma's.


Anyone want antlers?....they will only sell the whole wall...not just one piece...

I should have bought these.....do you know what they are?
They are the tops of electric poles that the jar insulators screwed onto...


Shipping would have been outrageous..... but one can drool!


Here we go to the floor again....and this was just part of the windows!


Candy in the giant Adirondack.....she wasn't done laughing at me for going to the Porta John.  Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

12 comments:

Susie said...

Ceekay, What a fun time. So much to look at and decide upon. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Vee said...

It is interesting what is available in different parts of the country. That bench is fabulous. Oh your grandma's cookie jar is valuable! That Adirondack chair is so cool.

bj said...

I love all those shutters..I have a thing for them. :)
Hope you had a great time.

Sue said...

Hi CeeKay,
I don't think I ever posted on your blog before although I am a fan and faithful reader. Today when reading your post I saw the pics of your vacation and I thought they looked so familiar and then I looked closer and sure enough you were right on my home turf.
Glad you had a good time.
Sincerely,
Sue

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Oh wow! that place looks amazing!
shutters, windows...and those insulator mounts!
I'm so glad you took pictures for me.
:) Pat

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

So many wonderful thing on your photos, wish I could visit that shop, thanks for your sweet comment on my book.
Anni

Maureen said...

Wow! So many goodies I spotted... what a neat place. However, who the heck would be able to buy ALL those antlers - someone ELSE with a barn methinks! Looks like you are having a blast!

Adrienne said...

What a fun place to go! My sweetheart would buy that whole wall of antlers - if I would let him!!! I'm so glad you had a good trip.
~Adrienne~

Ivy and Elephants said...

Ceekay, what a fabulous store!!!
I am mopping the drool as we speak.
What did you buy? That scale, that display case, .... I want it all!
Looks like you had a marvelous time with friends.
Hugs,
Patti

Cyn said...

oh I am so jealous!!! Great things back there!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up! What fun!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That shop looks like a lot of fun...many different things than I see around here, too!

Blogging tips