Carol at Charli and Me did this New Years Meme and I thought it was so good I added it for my New Years Post.
1. Of all of the things currently inside of your fridge, what is the thing you like best? Blueberries. I love berries and grapes so much. I am sure I eat too much when I have them, but I love them so much, I eat till they are gone!
2. Pick a quote, any quote, and share it here. It may or may not be appropriate for the season. My quote if you can call it that is "Truth is Truth" - Ceekay
3. Of all of the weather you've experienced in the last seven days, what was your favorite moment? Well, we have had a bit of a cold spell, which I enjoy, because I can wear sweaters!
4. Regardless of what you celebrate, or when, or why, what was your favorite gift that you received recently? I have received so many beautiful gifts lately, all precious to me because of the giver...but nothing beats being here this Christmas! and well enough to enjoy it!
5. If you have pets, do they behave differently when you are home more than usual? No pets here....sniff, sniff.I just love this picture of a teacup with floating candles in it...I smile everytime I see it.
7. Have you made any new friends this year? I have made so many wonderful blogging friendships since I started blogging last February. My blogging friends mean an awful lot to me even if they don't realize it. They, even without saying it, encourage me to press forward and strive to do what I can each new day.
8. Have you read more books this year than last? I am not a book reader, however, I love magazines. I now have 2 subscriptions to Romantic Home and Romantic Country Home that I devour!
9. How many 2009 calendars do you have? Two, both of puppies. I tell you, I have puppy fever! One is a mouse calendar...as in computer mouse....my husband loves them!
10. Did you learn anything new this year? (a skill, a hobby, a food, anything)? I learned so much...not only from decorating and crafting from blogs, but from my pastor and fellow believers at my church. 2008 was a wonderful year for me and I am so grateful.
Now it's your turn. Would you like to do the meme? I look forward to hearing from you.... Let me know if you do!!
I wish for all of you a Wonderful and Safe New Year's and a year filled with joy, laughter and good memories. I pray that you will feel the Lord's presence in your life every day in 2009!